Hurt

Idol: LeeKnow/Minho
Group: Straykids
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Short
(Mentions of abuse do not read if not comfortable)

Idol: LeeKnow/MinhoGroup: Straykids Genre: Angst/FluffShort(Mentions of abuse do not read if not comfortable)

You were getting ready to hang out With Yangyang. The group had the weekend off. Minho was with Hyunjin and Felix practicing their dance that they created together. Minho didn't know you were going with Yangyang. You were gonna tell him but he was already gone when you woke up.

(Your outfit)You got ready and left out the door and walked to the restaurant that Yangyang said to meet him at to get brunch

(Your outfit)
You got ready and left out the door and walked to the restaurant that Yangyang said to meet him at to get brunch. You and Yangyang were good friends. He been your friend since when you stayed in Germany. And that was waaay back.

You walked outside towards the restaurant and saw Yangyang was sitting outside of the building. You ran up to him and y'all hugged each other.

"Yangie long time no see."

"Oh come on we saw each other a few days ago."

"But we both been busy and haven't texted each other though."

"I guess so. Are we gonna stand out here or get something to eat?"

Y'all went inside and sat at a table, looking through the the menu. After ordering the food, y'all started a conversating while y'all waited for the food.

"Sooo how's the new boyfriend?" Yangyang said he took a sip of his juice.

"It's only been a few months it's no big deal." You blush thinking about Minho.

"Uh yes big deal. It's definitely a big deal because you know, your past relationship wasn't so great." Yangyang whispered the last part. You started to remember the flashbacks of your abusive ex-boyfriend, But the happy memories you had with Minho overpowered the bad memories of your previous relationship.

"It just that... I never felt this before and it's new. I'm in my happy place now."

"I know you are and I'm happy for you. I'm glad to see you're doing better."

That time was when the food came. But little did both of you know, there were a couple of fans or should I say sasaengs in the same restaurant. Neither of you knew and that is when they took some pictures of you and Yangyang.

Time skip to later

Minho was at home on his phone scrolling through Twitter. He saw his name and your name trending and he got curious about he was trending for. Minho widened his eyes on what he saw.

'WayV Yangyang and Y/N L/N rumored to be dating! Did Y/N cheat on SKZ Member Lee Know! READ HERE

Minho couldn't believe his eyes. Looking at the pictures it looked like you and Yangyang was on a date. He didn't want to believe it. He was so furious at this point.

You walked in the house and saw Minho on the couch clearly mad.

"What's wrong baby?" You tried to kiss him but he pushed you away.

"Y/N, let me ask you something? Do you love me like you say you do?" Minho said standing over you.

"Of course I do. Why are you asking me these questions all of a sudden?" You were anxious right now.

"Y/N I don't think you mean it like you say you do."

"Are you b-breaking up with me?"

"Hmm I don't know you tell me!" He yelled while showing you the Twitter post. And the post looked very believable.

"You really believe that Minho? You know how they manipulate things."

"Bullshit! Y/N you know this is you stop denying!" He yelled. You slightly flinched at his tone of voice. Your anxiety was going through the roof.

"I never denied that it was me, but me and Yangyang aren't dating." You said above a whisper. You just shut down and tears was running down your face. He saw the tears running down your face and sat next to you and wiped your face.

"Y/N I'm sorry I-I-I didn't know...

"I told you that I would never do that to you but you don't trust me." You cried some more. Minho felt even more bad because of your trust issues and he used that against you.

"I'm sorry for not listening. I let my anger get the best of me. It's just that... I can't believe those so called fans disrespected your privacy. I'm sorry for yelling at you princess. I never meant to hurt you." Minho said He hugged you and rubbed your back, comforting you.

"I can make it up to you." He looked at you.

"How?" Minho wiped the rest of your tears away and kissed your cheek...

"Wanna go to the cat cafe and pet the kitties?" Your eyes widened with excitement.

"Yes let's go." Both of you got up and went towards the door and left to the cat cafe.

I made a new story called "Innocent" U can go read it if u like

But Johnny and Sebastian Stan was fine at the Met Gala😍😍😍😍