Sneaking out

Idol:Baekhyun
Group:Exo/SuperM
Genre:Slight smut/Angst

Idol:BaekhyunGroup:Exo/SuperMGenre:Slight smut/Angst

You met Baekhyun since y'all were 12 years old. He was new to the school and he was the foreign exchange student. He couldn't speak fluent English but spoke broken English. He was able say a few sentences to the people around. It was a school project and y'all were partners. When working on the project, y'all grew a bond with each other. You even helped him with his English.

You on the other hand, you had strict parents. They practically didn't let you do anything or go anywhere. You weren't the only child but you had twin brothers. They were in college so you felt like the only child. It was kinda boring. But you had a husky so it wasn't that boring. That all changed after you and Baekhyun became friends.

Both of you are in high school and are Juniors. But the thing is y'all wasn't friends no more, y'all were boyfriend and girlfriend. It was like the only time that you seen only at school, which was frustrating. Y'all had majority classes together and y'all was in English watching a movie.

"Babe what's wrong?" He seen pouting at your desk.

"Bacon it just...I don't feel like we see each other a lot. We only see each other at school." You grabbed his hands.

"Just come to my house after school. My parents are very welcoming."

"You know my parents are strict. You know that I can't leave the house."

Baekhyun was thinking of ways til he said...

"How about you sneak out?" When he said that, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Your parents go to bed at 8:00 sharp. And that night you decided to give it a try. You left the house at 8:30 to be safe. You met him by the park at the end of your block. After that night of sneaking out you felt free. You wanted more. Baekhyun had gave you a piece of paper.

"What's this?" You looked at it and started to read the paper.

"I made this. It a fake form. I made it seem like an after school activity form. But in reality, we'll be spending more time with each other. And right here, it says from 3pm to 6pm." When he said that, you heart had jumped wit joy.

"Awww I can't believe you did that for me."

"Now the only thing you need to do is have your parents sign it."

"Yea let's hope they do sign it."

After school, you went home. You seen your mom in the kitchen prepping dinner.

"Hey mama." You sat across the counter from her.

"Hey sweetie. How was school?"

"It cool, the usual. But look, I wanna join the after school Cheer team. And all I need you to do is to sign it."

"Cheerleading huh? I never knew you had a passion for cheering." She grabbed a pen and signed the paper. You couldn't believe that she signed it. You were happy. It felt wrong but it felt so right.