Meeting the family

Group:TXT

Soobin:He asked you when would he meet your family

Soobin:
He asked you when would he meet your family. Y'all been dating for a year now and you met his family about 3 months ago.  You were nervous but agreed since he was the one who asked. You were over the phone with your parents and they were shocked that you had a boyfriend. Well that's because you never talked about him since nobody mentioned it. When the weekend came around, you woke up to see Soobin coming out the shower. It was only 9am but your parents wanted y'all there at 2. He was eager to meet your family. When y'all got there, your mom was just as excited as he was. He met your brother and found out that he likes Bebe Rexha too. They knew that they would get along well.

"I think your family likes me Y/N

"I think your family likes me Y/N."

Yeonjun:Yeonjun parents always pestering him to get a girlfriend

Yeonjun:
Yeonjun parents always pestering him to get a girlfriend. His mom would always bring girls and introduce them to him. His dad always thought he was gay. Yeonjun had a girlfriend but she was black. He knew how Korea was when it come to dating foreigners. You and Yeonjun been together for awhile. He told his parents about you but at the same time, he was nervous for you to meet them. He was actually surprised that you wanted to meet them. When he took you took you to his parents, his mom was happy to you. His dad was surprised that you were black but he didn't care. He seen that you got along with his parents.