Sleepover⚠️

Idol: Youngjae
Group: Got7
Genre: Smut

Get ready for some terrible smut y'all💀

(It's nighttime)

Got7 was having a sleepover and your boyfriend had invited you. You gladly accept it. You were packing up for the weekend til you heard  your phone go ding. It was Youngjae.

AlligatorJae🐊: When are you arrivingggg

Y/N😍😛: I'm packing my clothes right now. I'll be leaving less than 30 minutes

AlligatorJae🐊: Ok I can't wait to see you

Y/N😍😛: Can't wait either😊😊

You went to packing your bags. You finally got done packing and left out the door. You walked to your car but you seen a familiar car parked in your driveway. It was Youngjae's car. He got out and walked towards you.

"He bae!" He gave you a kiss and helped you with your bag. At least you don't have to waste gas money.

"I didn't know you was out here." You put you seatbelt on.

"Because I wanted to see you now instead of waiting for you to arrive." He said. He pulled out the driveway and drove down the house. It took 10 minutes to get to the house but 15 since you and Youngjae went out for ice cream.

When y'all made it to the house, you heard pure noise. And y'all only standing outside the door. Y'all walked in and the first thing you saw was liquor bottles. You saw that half bottle was empty. And you realized the drink was Añejo.

"Aye look Y/N's here." Bambam yelled which made everyone turn around. Jackson gave you and Youngjae cups filled with alcohol. You began your night.

(Time skip to the point y'all)

Everyone had camped out on the living room basically passed out on the floor but you were awake. Youngjae was dozing off to sleep. Both of you were laying on y'all pallet on the floor with the others but that's when you felt needy. You rubbed his thigh and start moving up to his crotch. That made Youngjae shot his eyes open and glare at you.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to you.

"I want you Jae." You crawled on top of him and kissed him hungrily. You grinded on him which caused Jae to moan from the sensation. You moved down to his waistband and pulled them off. You wrapped your hand around his length and massaged it. Youngjae started breathing heavily.

Once you took him in your mouth, Jae bit his lips to maintain his moan. You did kitty licks on his tip, which always makes him go crazy. He grabbed your head and started to face fuck you. (Sorry😬Cringe) Your moans caused vibration to Jae which made him moan loud, but immediately stop. Jae was about to cum so he moved your head faster. He came your mouth and you were swirling around your tongue and he gripped your hair.

Jae flipped you on your back and stared at you for a sec and went for your neck. He found your sweet spot that made you moan.

"You like that baby?" He whispered in your ear.

"Mmhmm."

He slid off your shorts, along with your underwear. He pushed himself and started of with a slow pace. Then all of a sudden, he sped up his pace. He went fast that you never felt that before. You never knew Youngjae had it in him. He found your g-spot.

"Ahh, right there!" You said a lil bit too loud.

At this point, you just started moaning not even caring if the others heard. Youngjae put his hand over your mouth because you were moaning uncontrollably. Not your fault right? That familiar feeling in your stomach. Youngjae felt you clench around him and that made him moan a little bit louder too.

"I'm gonna cum." You faintly say

"Hold it for me baby."

Jae thrusted sloppy. When he told you to release, you did not hesitate. Your nails were digging down in Youngjae's back. You felt your orgasm hitting that literally made you scream. More like biting Youngjae's hand to suppress the scream. Your bite made Jae hiss. You let go of his hand and he laid beside you.

"Did that satisfy your needs?" Youngjae said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Of course it did." After that, you and Jae went to sleep.

Tried wit the smut but welcome back y'all