24. FINALLY

Dedicated to :- readingaddict190

jeaneth275

snriayir

Takshika

lostsoul0210

PatriciaCooper838

mtenero

afgklgfxbkjddcbkkkb

Thanks for your support!

{p.s. I had to write the last mention name four times because I was getting it wrong.}

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Tristian's POV

Finally, she is mine.

I kiss her like she is the very air I breathe pushing her against the wall making her gasp and shoving my tongue deep inside her sweet mouth.

She tastes so good; she is my fucking addiction...all mine.

As soon as she gave in to me, I brought her back to my mansion, our home and into my room which will be ours from now on. She is the only girl that I have brought into this room and she will be the last one.

I continue to kiss her roughly not letting her breathe but she does not kiss me back but she is not pushing me away either, so I guess that is progress.

I break the kiss giving her a chance to breathe, my head falls onto her neck her sweet smell making my erection grow even more.

I whisper "You are all mine now Anna so stop fighting your desires and pleasures that I know you are trying to bury deep inside..." I kiss her neck and I could feel her body shiver. I bite down her neck roughly and sucking it like a leech, she whimpers due to pain but that makes me bite her neck even more roughly until I could feel her warm blood on my lips.

Even her blood taste sweet, I look up deep into her eyes with licking her blood from my bottom lip as she watches me with her wide eyes.

I let out a humourless chuckle and coldly say "I will burn down the entire world Anna if you fight me now, the demon inside will not hold back now and I will make you watch as I turn everything to ashes... so stop fighting" with that I smashed my lips onto her but not kissing.

After taking some time to come out of her state of shock, she shakily kiss me back softly making me smirk and I instantly reply to her kiss more feverously.

It's been so long since she kissed me back and the kiss feels even more pleasurable which I never thought was possible.

I bite down her lower lip and shove my tongue deep inside her, when her tongue start to play with mine I know she has lost all her control over her body which obey to me. I grab her ass tightly she moans into my mouth making me grind against her and I rip her dress and bra without breaking the kiss.