15. BROKEN

Dedicated to :-  melodyshan09

Maanyaa_

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

On my way back in the car I look out the window seeing the beautiful trees and lights as water droplets slowly fall on the glass but there is no spark of emotions in my heart. I know what I have to do now, I know I can't take this any longer.

After reaching home, I run into my room as tears start to fall from my eyes and I ignore the weird looks that all the servants were giving me

After reaching home, I run into my room as tears start to fall from my eyes and I ignore the weird looks that all the servants were giving me. As soon I enter the room I strip down and go walk inside the bathroom filling the tub with hot water. 

I look myself in the mirror and I see no emotions in my eyes as though they have been sucked out of me. My smudge mascara tracing the lines of my tears as they fall.

There are so many marks, bruises and cuts, there is a fresh purple mark on my neck given by Jack. I grab the bottle of shampoo and throw it towards the mirror breaking it into pieces like me.

I see Tristian shirt from the morning lying on the floor and put it on me, it smells like him. I pick one of the broken pieces of mirror, I get into the bath. I look at the piece of glass in my hand and make its contact with my veins, hot blood oozing out of my hands.

I drop the piece on the floor and dip my head underwater for a second. It will be over soon, you are finally going to be free, just a little bit more.

"Annabeth!" I feel warm hands wrapping around me, I slowly open my eyes and I only see Tristian shouting as tears roll out his eyes  and his lips moving but I cannot hear anything

"Annabeth!" I feel warm hands wrapping around me, I slowly open my eyes and I only see Tristian shouting as tears roll out his eyes  and his lips moving but I cannot hear anything. I feel my body being lifted in the air.