1. THEY MEET

Annabeth's POV

I am currently walking down aisle after aisle in the grocery store. Me and my best friend Jane are having a girl's night at her place and for that we are getting some supplies. Well I am getting them because Jane is busy flirting with one of the salesmen here.

Sadly, the diet coke was at the very top of the shelf which I don't think I can reach. I looked around but no one was around to help me.

I tried my best to reach the coke, I was practically on my toes causing my shirt to lift and cold breeze hitting my bare side of the stomach. The coke was just inches away from my fingers then suddenly I lost my balance and closed my eyes as I was falling. Then out of nowhere I felt someone's hand on me preventing me from hitting the ground.

I opened my eyes to see my saviour. Striking blue eyes looking intensely into mine, he is purely a sight for sore eyes, not less than 6'4 in height with broad and muscular shoulder wearing three piece suit. I stand up on my feet and a smirk play on his lips.

God! How did I stumble upon this Greek god looking at me intently!

"Are you ok?", His husky voice makes me break away my gawking contest and u take huge breathe that I have been holding, I take a step back so that I am out of his arms and I finally say "umm

"Are you ok?", His husky voice makes me break away my gawking contest and u take huge breathe that I have been holding, I take a step back so that I am out of his arms and I finally say "umm... yeah, I was just trying to grab t-the coke". He smiled and then he grabbed the 6 pack with his one hand without breaking the eye contact. 

I put the 6 pack in my cart and practically ran from there. God! what is up with me, i need to g et my hormones in control.

I found Jane, we got the billing done and the whole time I knew that, the blue eyes were looking at me with a smirk. With one last glance to the finest piece of human specimen I made our way out of the store, then into the car and I took a very deep breath.

"Beth. Are u ok?", Jane asked putting on her seat belt, I nodded yes. And just drove back to Jane's house... only thinking about the most divine creature that I met.

Tristian's POV

As I was driving in my car towards my club, I open the cabinet to find a pack of cigarettes but to my luck it was empty. I shut is quickly cursing loudly "Fuck it!", I really needed a smoke before this meeting.

After seeing a store, I make a quick stop making the 4 cars following behind me to stop as well. As I got out of my car my right-hand man Jacob comes out from one the four cars which is filled with my guards and he says "Is something wrong?" I shake my head and say "I just need to buy a pack of cigarette" he nods and says "I can get it for you boss", I shake my head again and say "No, I'll buy it you guys just wait for me here" with that I left and went inside the store.

I was walking through aisles when I saw a girl, with wavy brown hairs, long skinny leg, and perfect milky skin tone, I could even see her beautiful waist which was exposed due to her struggle.

Then suddenly she lost her balance and I jumped in to stop her from falling. I grabbed her with one hand on her perfect tiny waist and another on the shoulder.

Her skin was very soft, she opened her eyes and her cheeks flushed as soon as she saw me. She was very close to me and me and I could smell her hairs, they smelled like strawberry. As soon as she looked at me, I internally groaned seeing that she is the epitome of beauty.

All I could think was grabbing her and fucking her right here against these stacks until her legs give out... just thinking about it is giving me a boner. Fuck! I've never been attracted towards any girl like this.

After some time, she was out of my arms, I asked if she was ok and then she replied that she was trying to reach the coke. I grabbed it for her and taking it, she turned around and left without uttering even a single word giving me a perfect view of her tight ass.

I was watching her the entire time like a hawk and she knew that. She gave me a glance and then went out with her friend. It was taking all my fucking self control not to go after her and drag her with me. Not bothering to buy cigarette I made my way out, got into my car started driving to my destination.

After reaching the club I made my way towards the secret underground office in my club where I had a meeting arranged with some business associate.

All through out the meeting I couldn't seem to focus on any thing except for the mystery girl from earlier what is it about her that made me so attracted towards her... her innocent brown eyes. Thankfully Jacob was attentive and we made a huge deal.

After it was over, we were all sitting in the VIP section where some slut was all over me and if it was a regular day then I would've fucked her but it wasn't, I couldn't stop thinking about my mystery girl.

She is fucking with my mind and I think I need to find someone new to fuck tonight so I can get over these weird thoughts.

Making my way down and over to the bar I see a exotic looking woman sitting on the stool with long brown wavy hairs and legs crossed. Her back was facing me I couldn't see her face but her curves were enough for me to go over there. 

I see a guy coming over to her but she rejected him instantly.

Playing hard to get huh!

I make my way over to her, she looked at me wide shocked innocent brown eyes.

Well I'll be Damned! 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

(1140 words)

Hey beautiful people! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter... please Don't forget to vote and comment!

If you have anything to say then feel free to write it as a comment or you can dm me or mail me! 

Once again... 

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

CIAO!