7. SURPRISE!

Annabeth's POV

Next day the college got over in no time since we had just 2 lectures today.

Me and Kelly were on our way to her house. We were in a black BMW limited edition; I didn't know she was rich not that I care much.

After half an hour ride we finally stop in front of a huge black gate where several guards are standing holding big guns. My jaw dropped as soon as the car drove inside seeing the huge estate which could easily be a castle. 

"It's not mine, it is my cousin's...I am just living here because of my college" Kelly says seeing my shocked expression. 

We made our way inside the mansion and it was just breath taking, it was like I was in a dream. I looked around and there were so many servants working. Her cousin must be filthy rich because he is living like a king here.

"Let's go to my room" Kelly interrupted my thoughts. 

"oh yes...this house is just Amazing!" I said as we were moving upstairs.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Finally after 2 hours of torture we finish our paper in time for dinner. 

"Let's go and have dinner" Kelly said as soon as we finished.

"Ok let me change first" I say. 

She went downstairs and I walk into the bathroom to change. After striping off my jeans and  t shirt I realise that I had left my outside. I walk out of the bathroom in just my bra and panties.  

I reach the bed and open my bag and take out my t shirt and shorts. I suddenly feel like someone is watching me so I slowly turn around, and my body instantly freezes after seeing the beautiful blue eyes.

"T-Tristian" my voice was so shaky. 

I feel like I am hallucinating seeing him sitting  on the couch in a three piece black suit and practically drooling at this sight. 

His eyes roam all over my body making me feel hot and suddenly I realise that I am standing there half naked in front of him

His eyes roam all over my body making me feel hot and suddenly I realise that I am standing there half naked in front of him. I quickly grab the bed covers and put it over my body trying to shield myself from his heated gaze which makes me want to just beg him to fuck me.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I should ask u that...this is my house" he says with an amused tone. 

Fuck! So, he is Kelly's cousin.  

He slowly starts walking towards me and all I wanted to do was crawl inside a hole and never come back but my legs just froze there. He was just inches away from me, he grabbed my hand letting the covers fall on the floor, he then brought his lips on my collar bone before kissing it and I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped my lips.