14. GREY EYES

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far... Follow me and get mentioned in
the next chapters of the story.

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

I was there is his arms and everything around us seems to fade away, his grey eyes meeting mine like the very first time, his soft dark blond hairs.

This is the man I once loved... My best friend... My family...

Jack.

His eyes as shocked as mine

His eyes as shocked as mine. But then mind is flooded with the memories of the past, the love, the heartbreak and the sadness.

I quickly get out of his grip trying to rid of all the emotions that I left behind me.

"But y-you were d-dead" he stutters and his eyes looking me like he has seen a ghost.

His wide eyes never leaving mine like he has seen a ghost, he walks towards me, cups my face with his hands and I could see hint of tears in them.

"This is not a dream" he whispers while slowly raising his lips towards mins, but I step back making his hands fall.

My head is clouded with so many emotions at once, I don't even know how to react now. At the corner of my eye I sense the guard standing behind me and I realize that if Tristian gets to know about Jack then he would probably kill him. I have to get away from Jack.

I quickly look towards jack and say "I have to go, it was nice to see you", as I am about to leave, he grabs me hand and pulls me towards him. Our faces just inches away from each other, I try get away from him but his grip only tightens.

I look around to see if anyone is watching us but there is no one except us and the guards who are just busy checking the surrounding. Why aren't they trying to push Jack away from me?

Then it clicked me, Tristian has ordered them to just observe me and then report back to him. That sick fuck just wants a reason to hurt me even more.

Jack looks at me and softly says "Dance with me".

Before I could protest he gently drags me to the dance floor. His one arm is wrapped around me waist while the other one is in my hand as we start dancing.

 His one arm is wrapped around me waist while the other one is in my hand as we start dancing