29. 'TM'

Dedicated to:- MaCrisinaHingrot

adp1993

EvangelineZain

DarkSadistic666

AngelHemisha

PattyZamaripa16

curlyroses03

Neennyy

drcrystal786

ShravaniNaralkar

tataberiash

Aliveny

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Tristian's POV

Seeing her so peaceful and sleeping warms my heart. Her beauty is beyond this world and I own it now till eternity.

"She will wake up in a couple of hours" the doctor says not meeting my eyes due to fear.

"You can leave us" Jacob replies on my behalf as I am busy eyeing my Anna.

The doctor scurries away along with her nurses.

"You need to take it easy Tristian. She has lost a lot of blood" Jacob says making me break my gaze from Anna and looking towards him.

"She needed a permanent reminder about whom she belongs to" I say nonchalantly walking towards the minibar in my room and pouring a glass of my finest whiskey.

"If you keep this up then she might end up dead" Jacob says.

All of my movements freeze and I stride towards him in anger. His eyes show hint of fear as I grab his collar.

"Not even death will be able to take her away from me. And I will treat as I see fit...you or anyone else have no say in the matter" I seethe with anger making me gulp his own saliva.

"Got it?" I ask trying to control my anger.

"Yes" he mumbles.

"Good. Now leave us alone" I let go of his collar and gulp down my glass of whiskey in one go as Jacob leave the room.

Removing my shirt, I sit beside Anna. A tube is connected to her hand to provide her with nutrients while she recovers. Not being able to control myself, I lift up my shirt that I put on her and see my beautiful artwork that I did a couple of hours back.