16. THE MEETING

Dedicated to :-  UknownLoster

Tsen1122

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Tristian's POV

It's been 3 weeks and she is still in coma; she is now at home resting in her room, I've brought the best doctors from around the world but they all have the same answer for me, 'there's nothing that we can do'.

I am in the basement right now where I spend most of my mornings, torturing Jack who is the reason for Annabeth's condition. I paint the floors red everyday with his blood making sure that there is fresh blood before the old one is dried out.

"So, you are finally awake", I say as I slowly make my way where his both hands are tied to chains hanging from the ceiling. His clothes full of blood and his face unrecognizable.

"Don't worry I won't let you die" I hiss at him grabbing his hair to make him face me. I let go of his hairs as I make my way to the large table in the corner of the room with all my tools on it.

I take the same small with which I slit his tongue on the very first day he was brought here as soon as her beautiful name rolled out of his pathetic tongue.

He groans in pain as soon as he sees me holding the sharp dagger. 

"What did we talk about Jack

"What did we talk about Jack... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR PATHETIC VOICE!", with that I quickly stab his shoulder with the knife he groans more in pain.

"Seeing you in so much pain, makes me want to hurt you more and more", Before drawing out the knife I twist it in his shoulder, making him shout in agony.

I put the knife, now covered in blood back on the table and put on a Brass knuckle.

Then comes my favourite part, I start punching him and taking out all my anger, "This is all your fault, you are the reason she won't wake up, only your fault...", I continue shouting at him like a wild animal.

I don't stop even though he is passed out but after hours of taking out my frustration I force myself to stop, otherwise this bastard will die.

He cannot die... yet.

Outside the gate I turn to one of the guards and say "Bring the doctor here and make sure this fucker does not die", he nods and leave.

I make my way inside the mansion and into my room. I look myself in the mirror and all I see is red, not just my face and clothes which are with all the blood, but my mind also.