8. TRUTH

Annabeth's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I agreed to give Tristian a chance and so far it's been perfect. We have been to 4 dates and they were just amazing. I meet him every single day after my classes but we haven't had sex in the past 2 weeks nor has he brought up that topic.

I have told him everything about my past, I have never been so comfortable around anyone and I just wanted him to know everything that there is to know about me.

I think I am falling in love with him, I know it's just been 2 weeks since we've officially started dating but it just feels right. I have never felt the spark that I fell when I am with Tristian... not even with Jake.

I have not seen Josh in the past 2 weeks, he has gone missing but his friends say that he has done this many times and he will show up eventually. But I don't know why I have a very bad feeling about this one, I left him a voice mail saying that I can't go on a date with him but he hasn't replied to any of my texts or calls.

Maybe his friends are right, I am sure he is all fine and show up soon.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I was at Tristian's mansion waiting for him, I wanted to surprise him so I came with Kelly but he is at work so I have to wait for him.

After half an hour just sitting and getting bored, I decide to explore this place, I have only been here just once. I have not even seen his room.

This house is MASSIVE I have been roaming these corridors for 20 minutes and I don't think I have seen even half of this place.

Right now, I am the western wing of the mansion and unlike the rest of the mansion there not even a single servant here.

It is weird.

It is all so dark, like no one even comes here but to my surprise it is also very clean and fresh.

As I was walking around, I see a red door at the very end of the corridor, just looking at the door gave me goosebumps. I know I should just go back, but just a little peek, no one will know that I was here.

I open the door and thankfully it's not locked, I go inside and its very dark. I cannot see even a little bit. Thankfully the switch is near and as soon as I switch on the lights, my eyes are wide open and the word shocked doesn't even begin to describe what I am feeling right now.

WHAT THE HELL!

It's a dark room with just red light

It's a dark room with just red light. There are pictures of me everywhere, me sleeping, going to university, taking shower, eating, working and what not.

My heart is beating so fast that I can hear my own heartbeat. I slowly go towards the table and open the laptop and there is a live feed of my apartment, there are no less than 10 cameras there.

No it's not true please!

I go through all the documents on the table, and it is filled with information about me, I mean every fucking details.

As I was going through all the documents, I see a photo of a dead body with bullet between his eyes...

It's Josh!

I cover my mouth and almost puke seeing his lifeless body. Slowly tears start to roll out of my eyes and no more able to control myself i start to cry covering my mouth with my hand.

 Slowly tears start to roll out of my eyes and no more able to control myself i start to cry covering my mouth with my hand

I have to get out of here, Tristian is a fucking psycho.

I get up and practically run from there as fast as my legs can carry me. I run out of the mansion, I ignore the servants calling me from behind and quickly get into my car and head out.

Tristian's POV

I come home as soon as I am finished, my baby is waiting for me at home. As soon as I enter one of the servants comes with a tensed face looking down. 

"Where is Annabeth?" I ask her coldly. 

"She left some time ago master, she seemed to be in hurry" she says with fear clear in her voice. I nod and she quickly leaves the room.

I take off my coat and vest pitting them on the sofa wondering what happened that she had to leave after waiting for me for 1 hour. 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I am looking at the cctv footage of the mansion and now I know what happened, she went into the room and now she knows my secret. 

Oh baby... looks like my facade of being a good guy comes to an end.

I grab my phone and call one of my most skilled man.

"I want you to kidnap Annabeth today, she is at her apartment. And if I find even a single scratch on her body then I will kill you" I say and hang up.

I tried so hard to play nice for you, if only you were not so curious baby. But now you will see my dark side and I will make you submit yourself to me completely and until you do...

I will break you. 

—————————————

HELLO AMAZING PEOPLE!

Hope ya'll like this chapter. I know this is a small chapter but I promise that the next is a big one.

Things are about to get interesting.

Also, one more thing... Sean O'pry is such a daddy material!!! All Sean O'pry fan raise your hand 🙋🙋🙋.

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

Stay safe!

CIAO!