13. BALL

Annabeth's POV

I wake up the next morning with sunlight falling on my eyes. I am alone in bed; Tristian wakes up early in the morning for his workout.

I quickly get up and take my morning after pills then take a shower, under the cold shower I recall the events of last night, it is the first time that he has been so gentle with and as much as I hate to admit it, I enjoyed every second of it.

What if I never went inside that room and saw all that I saw? Would things be different? Would he be different?

I laugh at myself thinking that this monster would be different, he kills people, he killed Jose and Kelly. Shaking my thoughts away I continue to shower. 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I see Tristian on the dining table, with his coffee while reading newspaper. I slowly make my way towards him. He looks at me and puts his newspaper. He makes me sit on his lap and he kisses the corner of my mouth.

"Good morning baby" he says while inhaling my hairs, I fake a smile.

After breakfast, I get up to leave but he pulls me back on his lap and kisses me hard. At first, I didn't kiss him but then I realised that I had to, for my plan to work. I kissed him back.

His tongue fighting my tongue while my hands roam around his hairs, as he bites my lower lips hard, making it bleed a little

He stops and shouts "LEAVE!" then all the servants and guards went out of the room. He then grabs my neck and starts kissing me again then lifts me up and makes me sit on the table, with one swift move he throws everything from the table never breaking our kisses.

He starts biting my neck while his other hand start lifting up my dress. I am finding it hard to breathe, I don't want him. He starts kissing me very roughly on my lips, he is kissing me like he telling me that he owns me...

I fucking hate him.

I put both my hands on his chest and try to push him away but its of no use, he breaks the kiss and grabs my neck with his hand choking me. 

"How dare you try to push me away?  Did you think you could fool me?! I FUCKING OWN YOU ANNA!" tears start rolling out blurring my vision.

"Tristian please, le-let me go" I said between my struggle to breathe. 

But it only makes him chuckle. He then throws me on the floor and he grabs my hairs and kiss me, pouring all his anger in that kiss.

"You are never going away Anna, YOU.ARE.MINE" he said between kisses.

He slaps me hard across my face before roughly grabbing my chin.

"SAY IT!" he screams making me sob

"y-yes" 

"YEAS WHAT?!" 

"I am yo-yours" I barely whisper.