4. COFFEE SHOP

Annabeth POV

It has been a week since I lost my virginity to Tristian and I don't have any regrets... hell all I can think about is that night and how much I want his body, I am turning into a horny wolf.

It's the weekend so I had no classes so I decided to work double shift today. The coffee shop is quite today because it's the weekend and most of our crowd is usually the college student so I guess everyone is sleeping. Mrs. Stacey is a very humble women, her husband is the owner of this shop but he is hardly here. I have been working here for last 6 months, to pay my bills.

I quickly grab my apron and wrap it around my skirt, I hear the gate opening and 3 men dressed in suit walk in and sit in the corner.

"What can I get you gentlemen today?" I could see all of them checking me out, one of them in brown suit said "we are waiting for someone, baby doll" I will smash your brains out u jackass... but I fake a smile and say "okay, sir".

I went back inside the kitchen and hear someone else entering, Mrs. Stacey was taking their order while I switch on the coffee machine. I hear Mrs. Stacey say "4 coffee without milk and one without sugar", I nod.

I put the coffee on the tray and walked towards them and I see another man was sitting there with his facing me with broad shoulders, they stopped talking as I approached them, I put the tray down and then I saw him... blue eyes... its Tristian. My heart stopped like it did the first time when I saw him, he is wearing a blue suit matching his eyes.

 My heart stopped like it did the first time when I saw him, he is wearing a blue suit matching his eyes

His eyes glued to mine... I was breathing heavily. "Thank you baby doll" the man in brown suit said and I looked at him and then again at Tristian who is glaring at the man in front of him and without saying anything else I just ran.

I ran inside the kitchen, trying to catch my breath... what is he doing here? Is he here to see me? No this is a coffee shop dumb ass anyone can be here, just ignore him and you would be fine. He just looked so handsome, all my mind could think about was to rip his clothes apart and just fuck like animal...

Taking a deep breath, I walk back outside There were more customers now and I start taking their order. I ignore him as much as possible and continue working.

Seeing Tristian leaving along with other 3 men, I feel sad...control yourself!

After 20 more minutes I take a break and walk out of the shop. On my way out, I notice a black Rolls Royce along with 4 SUV's parked in the alley behind the shop. As I was walking towards it, I notice the windows rolling down and it was none other Tristian sitting there in all his glory, "Hey Annabeth", I could feel goosebumps all over my body, I couldn't say anything then he continues "can we talk?", finally words came out "umm- ok".

He opened my back door and I noticed 10 men dressed in full black were at both ends of ally standing far away from the car to making sure no one comes and then the driver got out and walked towards the end of the ally.