27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE

Dedicated to:- qihah02

craftyme75

SheilaMills910

LaineBalingit

hykessy

PAL_26

MandiniThylam

PrinceAzeLaracas

analia699

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

I soft moan escapes my mouth as I feel warm hands all over my body, I lean into the touch unconsciously. The long fingers slowly travel down to my breast and nipples making them hard in an instant. As soon as I realized what was happening, I open my eyes seeing Tristian beside me with his hands on my breasts.

"Relax baby" he whispers in my ears before biting me earlobe slowly. I close my eyes relaxing under his touch.

His finger travel down to my stomach and then to my pussy. He teases me.

The past month has been like this, after that night when Tristian promised me that he would change and be the person that he used to be. He has been very caring and gentle with me but he is still very possessive over me especially after what I met Damon.

Seriously thinking I don't think Damon is interested in me, he just wants to piss off Tristian but Tristian says it is more than that, he says that Damon wants me like he does. Tristian told me about his history with Damon and it isn't a nice one.

He told me that Tristian's father and Damon's father use to be best of friends so when Tristian's parents died when he was 10-year-old, he lived with Damon and his family. Damon and Tristian use to be friends but then soon their relationship started to strain because his father would always appreciate Tristian for his skills and made him engaged to Natasha at the age of 10. When they grew up, he even wanted to name Tristian as his heir and that is when all hell broke loose.

Tristian declined his offer simply because he wanted to be his own person so he built his company from scratch on his own and after becoming successful businessman he came into mafia taking his rightful place as his father's successor.

Damon killed his own father inheriting his entire fortune and becoming a rival to Tristian in all his legal and illegal businesses. Tristian never really paid much attention to his tactics because he could easily crush Damon but he stopped himself because of Damon's father who provided for him when he was all alone.

So, since childhood they both have been enemies always attacking each other whenever they see an opportunity. And now the opportunity is me, if Damon kills me then it would his final move to destroy Tristian.