25. Natasha

Dedicated to :- paris207207

ElizabethJ87

Shubhkirti2003

CollenDavisJames

Amamda_Diaz1011

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth POV

I hate myself for giving in to him but more than that I hate myself of feeling the pleasure while he fucked me all day and night yesterday.

Tristian did not even let me rest one bit, he even fucked me while I was trying to eating, I lost the number of times I passed out last night only to wake up with him still pounding in me, my body reacts to him like he owns it...

He won and I lost...I lost my freedom. He owns my body and soul.

I clutch onto the sheets wrapped around my body as I watch Tristian getting out of the shower in a towel. He looks at me, his eyes instantly going dark filled with lust.

He says "As much as I want to fuck you senseless, I have some important matters to attend to love" he walks inside his closet and I thank god for saving me some misery

After some minutes he walk out wearing a grey suit with no ties and says "I have some people coming to help you get ready"

I nod and get up clutching to the sheets but as soon as my feet touch the ground I whimper in pain and sit back on the bed. I look up to see Tristian looking at me while licking his lower lip.

"Seeing you all sore and ready for me I cannot control myself" he takes large steps towards me and I clutch on to the sheets more tightly only to have them ripped from me.

He flips me pressing my stomach on the bed, he removes his pants freeing his erection and without wasting any time he enters inside me from behind.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

If it wasn't for the maids, I wouldn't have been able to even stand properly let alone bath, only after taking painkiller injection I could finally walk properly. 4 professionals helped me get ready without uttering a single word to me and I still don't know why am I getting ready or where are we going.