2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Annabeth's POV

I could only think about is those blue eyes and the handsome guy that I met. As soon as I changed into my pj's, Jane comes running into the room and says, "we r going to party tonight, bitch" I was so confused because we decided to watch Netflix, "no we r not!", she says "oh please, Jamie asked me to come", "who is Jamie?" I said in an irritated voice, "oh! He's the guy from the department store and you can't say, pleaseeeeeee", "ok!" I said rolling my eyes because I can never say no to her she is like my family, my only family.

Jane forced me to wear one of her short black dresses, with a little bit of makeup. I looked in the mirror and I kind of look sexy, I guess.

We were going to one of the best clubs in the city 'MARTINEZ'S'

We were going to one of the best clubs in the city 'MARTINEZ'S'. The club is very nice and the crowd is full of men and women who look rich.

After one hour I was left alone at the bar, Jane and Jamie went back to his place and all of Jamie's friends after many failed attempts at me were talking to different girls around the club. I was waiting for my uber to come when a guy in a suit came to me, he looked like a businessman but quite old for my taste, he slurred "hey kitten, can I buy you a drink?", I glared at him and snapped "You can go fuck yourself " and he left instantly.

I looked at my phone checking where my cab is when suddenly I feel someone standing in front of me, I sighed and I looked up about to reject another drunk bastard.

My heart stopped as I saw the same blue eyes piercing through me.

Its HIM!'

He was just looking at me watching me up and down as he sat in front of me, wearing the same suit as before

He looks so Edible!

He says "hey" in kind of a teasing way, his voice was very seductive "umm. hi" I was finding it hard to even speak. He continued staring at me and with a smirk like he knew that he was intimidating me making me squirm in my seat and he was enjoying it. 

"What are you doing here?" his voice was very demanding and I say "I was umm here with some f-friends" he looked around and noticed that I was alone, "they left", he then asked me my name and I said "Annabeth but you can call me Beth", " that's a pretty name" , after a lot of courage I ask him "what's your name?", he smirked a little and said, "Tristian" and my heart missed a beat at saw him lick his bottom lip and never breaking the eye contact.