10. BEAST UNLEASHED

dedicated to:-  @diana97ooo... Thanks for your support.

---

Annabeth's POV

I just slapped Tristian!

I regret it as soon as I see the look on his face and I know he is angry.

He grabs my chin with so much force that I think I might dislocate my jaw. 

"Say sorry baby", he says in deadly tone. 

He lets go of my chin making me fall on the floor. He then bends down and comes face to face with me. say 

"Say sorry Annabeth otherwise-" he says but I spit on his mouth before he could even finish his sentence.

"You are an asshole" I said. 

He wipes his face with his hand and grabs my hairs making tears roll out of my eyes. He opened the door and was dragging me with my hairs, I kept shouting and trying to free myself, but all the guards and servants stood there like statue.

He then opens the gate to a large room and throws my on the floor. I cry out of pain, there are cuts all over my body, my dress is destroyed. I crawl and make my way towards the corner of the room until my back is against the wall.

Tristian is watching me and he starts to remove his clothes until he is left in just his boxers.

 "Tristian I-I am so-sorry, please don't do this", but my pleading has no effect on him.

He starts walking towards me angrily like a hungry animal and grabs my shoulder making me stand and pushes me against the wall. 

 "You have been a bad girl and now you must be punished" he chuckles.

With that he tears my dress into pieces and he does the same think with my bra and panties. I try to push him away but turns me around pinning my hand above my head and pressing my stomach against the cold wall.

"Oh Annabeth, what I will do to you will be far worse than death" he says from behind. 

He then bites my neck and I cry out of pain "please stop, you are hurting me" I beg him, but he doesn't stop until blood is trickling down my neck. 

"You have unleashed the beast baby" he whispers.

He then throws me on the bed so that my chest is against the mattress and comes on top of me from behind. I could feel his erection against my hips.

He pulls my hair and whispers in my ear "I will fuck you like an animal Annabeth"

"Please I beg you, I don't want this" I cry and he slowly moves his 2 fingers inside me.

"then why are you so wet baby? You want me, you just don't know this...yet" he says increasing the pace of his fingers.

Then suddenly he inserts his enormous dick inside me making me arch backwards due to pain.

"Arggg!!! Please let me go!" i shout but it has no effect on him.

He thrusts inside me roughly and wildly; I scratch the bed sheet with my nails. Tristian kept on thrusting, groaning and biting me like a beast.

"YOU.ARE.MINE." with each thrust he kept on repeating those words. 

His pace is nothing that i ever felt him, he is ripping my body apart  with so much aggression. His right hand holds me by my waist tightly digging his nails into my skin while his left hand travels down to me clit and starts massaging it while his thrust become more speedy and needy.

He then turns me around so my that back is on the bed and pins my hand above my head, he again enters me and biting my nipples. 

"I.AM.NOT.YOURS" I shout at him looking fiercely into his eyes. 

His palm swiftly meets my cheek and I feel a burning sensation against my cheek and blood trickling down my lips and he kisses my roughly and I could taste my own blood. 

"Never ever say that again or you will regret it" he shouts. 

I just laid there like a dead body getting fucked like an animal and my ears were covered with his groans until he releases himself inside me.

Maybe he will stop now.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

But he does not stop, he kept on fucking me and biting me for hours. I try to keep my eyes open but I don't have the strength to, at this point I can barely breath and am struggling to keep my eyes open. I have lost the count of number of times he made me cum as much as I hated it.

"You are mine, mine to fuck, mine to torture, mine to pleasure, mine to break...MINE" with those words ringing inside my head.

I am consumed by darkness.

Tristian's POV

"You are mine, mine to fuck, mine to torture, to pleasure, to break...MINE" I grunt against her ears. 

I could feel her body going limb as she passes out, I stop and pull myself out of her and I lay next to her panting. I look at poor Annabeth passed out besides me, just seeing her like this makes my dick twitch, even after fucking her for two and a half hours.

God! I don't think I will ever get enough of her.

I get up and cover her with sheets. I take a shower and wear my sweats; I come back and she is still lying unconscious, I stroke her cheek and kiss her forehead then leave the room.

I call one of the young female servants and say "I want you to go inside the bedroom after every half an hour to see if Annabeth is awake and give her after pills and ask her to take a bath and as soon as she takes a bath, give her something to eat and then inform me. Her clothes are already in the closet" she nods and I leave.

Reaching my study, I call Jacob and he enters in just seconds. 

"I want you to fake Annabeth's death" Jacob looks at me curiously. 

"I don't want any problems, as far as the world is concerned, she'll dead to them" I explain. Jacob opens his mouth to say something but I glare at him and he leave immediately.

I get up and pour myself a glass of whiskey and thinkabout number of ways in which I can torture my kitten until she is brokencompletely.

You will broken until the only that you can remember is me and only me.

—————————————

HOLA PEOPLE!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Stay safe!!!

CIAO!