12. AN ACT

Annabeth's POV

It's been 1 month since I tried to run. 

Tristian is the monster in flesh, I resisted him for as long as I can but he threatened to kill Jane and her family. She is the closest thing that I have to a family so I have no choice but to obey him.

He even told me that he had orchestrated my death, so no one will try to find me. 

So, I am stuck in this hellhole with the Satan himself. He fucks me every day even in my periods and no one here helps me. Every time he is done with me, my body and soul both are left bruised. 

He has made rules for me and if I follow them then he is nice to me and of not then he punishes me, making me starve for days with nothing to eat just a little water, he would also hit me, and fuck me mercilessly.

My fucking life is a living hell.

I have followed each and every rule and he does not hit me when I follow his rules and I am now allowed to go in the garden even when he is not around.

I am not stupid to think that he would let me go if I disobey him so in the past month I have made a plan, that I would play along with his rules and when he trusts me, I will make my move and run away.

No matter how much time it takes I am going to be free from him but before that I would have to sell my soul to him. If he catches me then I would kill myself because I cannot live here with him, I want to breathe freely even if that meant to take my own life.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I was sitting in my bed wearing a white lingerie, it's around 6 and Tristian will be back at any time, he likes me in bed waiting for him.

With that the door opens and he comes in, he looks at me and smile. He marches towards me and sits beside me and makes me sit on his lap.

"How was your day?" he asks while stroking my cheek.

"Good" I reply while removing his tie. 

"You are different today" he cups my chin looking directly in my eyes, analysing me.

Play along Anna.

Before he could look through my facade, I move my lips to meet his, this is the first time in last month that I have kissed him first. He is shocked but then he kisses me back, I bite his lips. 

Then I bite his neck making him groan and move my lips towards his ear while his one hand is squeezing my other one in my hairs, then I whisper "I have realised that I belong with you and only you

Then I bite his neck making him groan and move my lips towards his ear while his one hand is squeezing my other one in my hairs, then I whisper "I have realised that I belong with you and only you. YOURS" then bite his earlobe.

He widens his eyes, then I start unbuttoning his shirt and remove it. He is just looking at me with shock and curiosity in his eyes, even though I have followed his rules for some time now, I have never been the one to initiate anything sexual between us.