35. ASHES

Tristian's POV

When I see her beautiful brown eyes it's like my soul returned from my body. I could finally breathe.

All my contempt went into the fiery pits of hell when I take in her state. She is sweating, her clothes look ragged telling me the struggle she must've put. Then I notice bruises on her hand and blood coming out of her mouth while both her hands are clutching her stomach tightly. To protect our child. My gaze lingers on her stomach a little longer for some unknown reason. What caught my attention most was the broken wrist.

I take a step in her direction.

"Stop right fucking there!" the bastard in the room screams pushing the gun into my Anna's head.

Oh, how I am going to enjoy killing him.

I tilt my head still looking at my sweet angel whose tears are dripping down her cheeks. Only I own those tears and I will put the same bullets in his head that he has pointed at Annabeth. I smile sinisterly when I hear see a red laser dot pointed at his head from the snipers outside.

"Let go of her Damon and I might kill you off easily" I say lazily leaning against the wall.

"She will be mine, Martinez! I will fucking kill her before I let you take her" he says.

When I hear him refer to MY Anna as his, the beast inside me rose and my lips no longer smiling rather snarling at this pathetic excuse of a man.

"It's done. Everyone is dead" I hear Jacob from behind me. I gesture him to stay put before focusing my attention back on the bastard in front of me.

"You hear that...All your men are dead and your death is guaranteed so why don't you make this easy on yourself and hand her to me" I say looking intently into Anna's eyes.

"T-Tristian" I hear the sweet angelic voice of my sweet Anna. Her voice pleading me and for the first time, it was not to leave her alone but to save her.

"SHUT UP! I already have decided...I am going but I am not going alone" he says and starts moving towards the table at the back.

With his free hand he picks up a light greenish liquid and it didn't take me seconds to realize what it was. Poison. I look into Anna's teary eyes and signal her. She understood what I meant and ran in my direction. A shot was fired and the thump sound of a body dropping was heard.

Anna's body slams into mine and she holds me tightly.

Heaven. Finally.

I inhale her oh-so-sweet scent cherishing this moment. My snipers shot Damon's hand that was holding the gun at my love's temple. My eyes land on his groaning figure clutching his injured hand to his chest. Now it is time to show this son of a bitch what Tristian Martinez does. When I try to break the hug from Annabeth, she clutches onto me.

"Please...don't go" she whispers and god if I wanted to fuck her right then and there. But I have business before I fuck her into oblivion. Two days seem like an eternity without my dick inside of her.

"I am right here baby. I just want you to watch as I kill him" I say wiping her tears only meant for me and kiss her softly.

I gently break her grip on my waist and push her towards Jacob. Now focusing my attention back on the bastard in front of me.

"Now, now, now Damon... I told you to never touch what is mine and now you have to pay the price" with that I put the heel of my shoes on his shot arm.

"Aarrgghh!" he screams when I put all my weight on his hand.

I twist my heels and keep on putting more and more pressure until I hear the satisfying sound of his bones crunching. Next, I bend down and grab his other wrist before snapping it too. He broke my Anna's one wrist and I will break his entire body.