19. SOMETHING SHINY

Dedicated to :- shailahashmi

lamy0u04

KeerthanaRadhik

adaebere

shreya678910

sharoneeeeeee

natasyawijayanti

RannyahTakum

BA_Alexa

AnkitaSetpal

fpuchwjd

Bella_the_turtle

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

After warning me yesterday, I did not see Tristian and I was glad. But when I woke up in the morning, I saw the other side of the bed unmade which meant that he was sleeping with me.

It made me feel disgusted that he was holding me for the entire night and I slept through it.

The doctor told me that after the 'incident' I had been in a coma for 3 weeks and that although my injury is healed, my body needs some rest in order for me to become completely normal. Well he doesn't know what normal for me is or maybe he does but he chooses to ignores it and I can see fear in his eyes as well.

After the bath and breakfast, I am sitting in this very huge balcony, I remember the first time I saw this place I was in awe with the beauty of nature that surrounds it. But now even this fails to provide me peace, I look at the scar on my wrist which would forever remind me of my mistake.

I slowly get up and move closer to the edge of the balcony. The cold breeze blowing my hairs as I move closer to the concrete railing of the balcony. Maybe if I jump from here, I would die and put a stop to my misery.

I quickly wash away the thoughts, I know I am broken and I know I will never get away from him, but I remember I mom's words, I have to be strong. I was weak to end my life for this ruthless person and Jack.

My heart is weak for caring about Tristian, I loved him but he is just a monster and he can never change.

My thoughts are interrupted when I see two of Tristian's man carrying a black long bag, whatever is in that bag must be heavy. They walk farther away in the woods but what catches my attention is that something shiny falling on the ground and the guards seems to have not noticed it. I cannot tell what it is because it is very far away.