30. NO!

Dedicated to:- brave_bella

mackeqwu

MartinaRiccio7

Rose5d

ssimonsayys

JoannaCassidyzid

AnaHernandez646517

Lama349

Suujarpddl

Thanks for your support!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

'TM'

I trace the scar on my stomach over and over again.

My eyes swollen red and dry as I have no tears after what happened yesterday. There is dry blood all over my stomach and thighs. I step inside the shower and turn the tap on. Shivering under the cold water I wrap my arms around myself and look down at my blood flowing on the white tiles.

Why is this happening to me?

Why is God punishing me?

What did I ever do wrong?

I was so engrossed in my own despicable thoughts that I did not even hear the shower door opening and closing. So, when large hands wrap around my waist and cup my pussy I jump and if it wasn't for the hands around my waist then I would've definitely fallen down on the floor.

"Shhh...it's just me Anna" Tristian whispers in my ears before kissing my ear from behind.

I don't reply and just stare at the wall in front of me as his hands roam all over my body. His hard dick pushing against my butt cheeks.

"I must say, I like blood dripping down your body" he chuckles darkly and turns me around to face him.

The water dripping down his hairs makes him look even more beautiful. It is only now that I notice Blood on his chest. He pushes me against the wall of the shower and the blood on his chest clears.

I let out a loud gasp when I see what is underneath that.

'AM'

"Wh-what?" I ask dumbly.

"Annabeth...Martinez. It is only fair that I have a mark as well, since I belong to you" he says kissing my lips sensually.

 It is only fair that I have a mark as well, since I belong to you" he says kissing my lips sensually