20. DEVIL'S ANGER

Dedicated to :- Storylover022

sequoia_niki

Shine_Stine200

EvelynSierra5

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Guys! This chapter contains some dark stuff and this is going to be the last warning...so, if you can't handle it then I suggest you skip this chapter.

If you decided to stick here then Enjoy!

Annabeth's POV 

I have been shouting and banging on the doors for hours. After Tristian threw me in this room, he just stood there watched me without even uttering even a single word and after some time he just left.

I don't even know how much time has passed; Tristian forcefully took Jack's watch away from me.

I am curled up in a corner with cold wall against my back and cold floor underneath me but I know that this is nothing compared to what Tristian has in store for me. I look around the room and see all kinds of stuffs; whips, canes, handcuffs, and other stuffs which I don't even know what they are used for and I don't want to know.

Maybe he has just left me here to rot and die, but I know he will come back.

With each passing moment fear inside, me rises more and more. All my anger that I felt because of Jack's death is now replaced with just fear. I am not afraid of death anymore but I know Tristian can and will do things to me which are far worse than death itself.

My eyes become heavy and as I am about to drift into deep slumber suddenly my eyes shot open with the sound of the door being opened.

Tristian casually enters the room as if nothing happened but I know better, it's the calm before the storm.

He makes his way towards the table with all kinds of liquor on it. He pours himself some whiskey and sits down on the couch. It is now that I notice that his hairs are all messed up and the top two buttons of his shirt are undone with folded sleeves. He must've changed his shirt because the colour seems different.

But I still cannot make out the small details because of the red light in the room and my mind is filled with fear. He continues to sit there and just look at me while sipping his whiskey and I quickly look down my on my lap afraid look him directly in the eyes.

"Come here" even though his tone was calm it was enough to make me flinch and clutch my knees even harder. I press my back against the wall hoping to disappear in it.

"Don't test my patience Annabeth" I know that if I don't do as he says then it will get worse than what he has in store for me.

I slowly get up with the help of the wall and wobbly make me way towards him. I stand just a few steps away from him.

"Strip" his voice makes shiver run down my spine because of fear. My gaze is fixed to the floor underneath my feet and I could see my tears dropping on the cold tiles.