21. PUNISHMENTS

Dedicated to :- Maelxora

ainsley001

mariyasaba

CollidedUnknown

Applemango12

Fuckame

anathalieBandolin

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

For the past week I have been living like a corpse and this room is my coffin. I don't think I remember any colour other than red now, but one colour that I do see is blue which haunts my dreams every day but I never seem to wake up because it's all real, those blue eyes haunt me every single second.

I never thought that my life could get any worse but Tristian proved me wrong every day is worse than the last one. I think even death cannot save me anymore. My feet are always tied with chains whenever Tristian leaves the room.

After my first night in this room I could not feel my legs the next day but that did not stop Tristian, he continued to fuck me like he wanted to kill me just by fucking me. All my screams and pleadings seem to have no effect on him and why would they because that man has no heart.

I am barely alive at this moment, I even refused to eat but he force fed me only because he did not want me to 'die'. He wanted to break me even more. He has succeeded in breaking me body and mind but the only thing that I have left now is my soul and I won't let him take that too.

After the first 2 days here, I have stopped begging him, I just scream due to pain but never in the last 5 day I have begged him to stop. I know that's what he wants but I refuse to give him that satisfaction besides I am use to pain now.

WHACK!

The pain in my back wakes me with a jolt I did not even realize when I had fainted. The chains around me wrists are tied to the ceiling and feet are barely touching the ground.

I slowly open my eyes and see the devil himself standing in front of me with a black leather whip covered in my blood in his hand

He drops the whips and removes his shirt and then looks at me and says "Sleep well baby?" he tilts his head raising an eye brow expecting an answer but I don't open my mouth.