22. TIME TO GIVE UP

Dedicated to :- hilldigard

hazelperiodpoo

keslianaaaa

liagrace20

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Tristian's POV

Next morning, I wake up with Anna in my arms, she looks like a peaceful angel with her eyes closed. My eyes wander on the hickeys all over her neck, collarbone, breasts and stomach, my dick twitches in agreement. Even in her sleep she controls my body like a enchantress.

I quickly get up putting on my pants and with one last glance of my sleeping angel I exit before I change my mind and fuck her for the entire day. I make my way towards the other side of the mansion; I stop in front of 4 maids who are responsible for everything related to Anna.

"Clean the Red Room, help Anna bathe, give her some pain killers and then bring her to my office after she has had her breakfast" with that I leave towards my room where I rarely spend any time.

I walk into the shower letting the cold water calm my body wishing she was here with me as I fuck her against these tiles and under the shower.

I take a deep breath it's just a matter of time when she finally accepts me and out of the Red Room. I have taken many girls in there before Anna and some of them even ended being hospitalized. But none of them meant anything, it was just one of my ways to take out my anger and frustration.

With Anna everything is so different, so fucking different!

I want her all to myself and not just her body, I want all of her; her soul and her mind. I want every fibre of her being.

I got each and everything in the Red Room changed because it was all for her now and I knew one day or other I would have to use the room for Anna and I love to see her in there all tied up and at my mercy.

I own her; She is mine!

The day she stopped begging me to stop, I thought she has finally accepted me but I was so wrong. I remember fucking her tight asshole and her pussy, her smell makes me go insane. I am lost in my thoughts and I did not even realize that my dick was rock hard begging me to devour Anna.

The shower was of no use and I dress up in my suit and head to my office where Jacob is already waiting for me. I make my way towards the couch where my breakfast is already present on the table. I sit down putting my gun on the table and start to eat my steak but I could tell Jacob wants to say something.

"Speak" I say while taking another bite of the stake, he nods and says "It's better if I show you".

I nod without saying something and continue eating my breakfast while he goes out to bring whatever he wants to show me.

After sometime the door open Jacob walks in front and the 4 of my men follow carrying a beaten-up man in chains limping. One of my man kicks the back of his knees making him kneel in front of me.

"This is one of Damon's man, we found him trying to sneak his way in. We tortured him but he still won't tell us anything.", hearing everything that Jacob I wipe my mouth with the cloth and slowly make my way towards the man with knife in my right hand. 

The fear in his eyes is easily visible as his body starts to shake, my eyes are enough to make him realize who is standing in front of him. 

The fucking king!

I bend down to his level looking directly into his eyes which are begging for mercy. 

"You know who I am?" I ask the man coldly without any emotions and all he could do is nod.

I bring the knife close to his face and say "Then you do know that I love to carve skin of those who dare to go against me and believe me when I say I will carve your entire body using this knife while you are alive watching everything".

The man instantly start to say "Please! Please! Don't kill me... he forced me... Please!" he cries even more while all his scream does is amuse me and I press his knife on his chest carving multiple lines while my men hold him in place while I continue to carve going deeper and deeper in his skin.

After I am satisfied, I get up and pass the bloodied knife to my guard and sit back on the couch wiping my hands.

"Now tell me what are you doing here" I lean back on the couch while I watch the man in front of me barely able to speak 

"I-I was sent by-by Damon, he kn-knows that you ar-are hiding some-thing and wanted me-e to find out wh-what." he stutters.

I laugh very loudly hearing those words come out of his mouth, my laughs fill the entire room and, in a heartbeat, I grab the gun and pull the trigger shooting that fucker until the gun empty.

"Cut his head off and send it to Damon" I order my man who quickly leave the room carrying that man's body leaving just me and Jacob in the room

"What are you going to do now Tristian?" Jacob ask me while sitting on the couch in front of me, I look at him with a smirk on my face. 

"I will tell everyone what they are so eager to know. I will tell them about her, I will let them all know what belongs to me and show her off. If they even think of looking her in the eye, I will burn them to the ground" I reply.

Jacob raises his eyebrow but then nods his head and says "Does this mean it's time?" he questions me and I just nod my head smiling. 

He gets up smiling and says "I am glad" and leaves.

I take the glass of whiskey and gulp it in a single sip.

Time to finally give up Anna!

-----------------------------

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!