5. PAST

Annabeth's POV

As soon I heard that Tristian wants me I just ran away from there because I was not sure how to react. Deep down I know I want him too but I don't think i want to be in a relation speciall after what happened with Jack...

7 months ago ...

"Hey baby, how's Paris?" I am so happy to hear Jack's voice; I came back 1 day early to surprise Jack but he thinks that I am still in Paris but I have already landed in LA, "it's good, just trying to enjoy my last day as much as possible" I lie.

"Enjoy as much as you want honey, but not too much. Okay?"

I roll my eyes and say "okay, bye". 

I hang up and get a cab, I was smiling the entire time and giggle imagining his reaction when he would see me. He would be so happy. I see his gift in my hand it is a vintage watch that I bought in Paris, with 'J&A forever' engraved on the back, I hope he likes it and tonight I will give him my virginity.

I missed him, we have known each other since we were children and fell in love. He helped me a lot after my parents death, he has been my support system. I had to go to Paris for a week because of my internship... I took a year's drop for this internship. 

After reaching the apartment I press 5th floor in the lift  leaving my bags with the receptionist who will later send someone with the bags. We both moved to LA 6 months ago together while he worked in his fathers company and I can go to college next year.

As soon as I enter the apartment, it was dark maybe he was not home and then I see clothes on the floor and started picking them up, then I noticed that there women lingerie as well. I then heard moaning sounds coming from our bedroom and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Please god don't let it be Jack.

Then I slowly open the door and see Jack and Maggie, my best friend riding my boyfriend. I was so shocked that my body started shaking and the box slipped from my hand they both turned towards.

Jack looks at me with shocked wide eyes and instantly gets up throwing Maggie on the floor, I look at Maggie who is looking down with guilt trying to cover body.

"How could you?" I say with me voice shaking as more tears come out  my eyes and I run away from there.

I could hear Jack calling out to me "Beth! Baby it's not what you think.... Please stop...." I close the door and lock it; this would give me enough time to run from this nightmare and instantly press the button of lift to take me down.

I ran taking my bags getting and got a cab, I don't know where to go, the only people that I know in this entire city have cheated on me.

I call Jane who lives in New York, "Bitch! Did you get your cheery popped?" she instantly asked.

Hearing her voice I start to cry loudly "Beth what happened?" she sounds concerned.

"Jack a-and Maggie" I broke down crying and tell her everything. 

I went to a motel and just cried for the entire time.

Jane came to L.A the very next day and went to my apartment to get all of my stuff. She told me that Jack was begging her tell him where I was but she did not, she was angry at him but I was hurt. He was like a family to me, my best friend , my love and he broke me.

I came to New York to start a new life; I went back to college and never spoke to Jack ever again.

Back to present...

I don't want that happening again, but something about Tristian makes me feel that I could trust him. I won't take any chance; I knew it would be impossible to control my feeling towards him.

As much as I tried not to think about him, all I could think about was him and how he makes me feel. My body reacts to him like he owns it, I did not feel like this ever before, not even for Jake.

But it's not just physical attraction towards him, every time those blue orbs look into my eyes it's like he could read me and see my soul and that scares because I have strong feelings for even though I met him twice.

What are you doing to me Tristian?

Tristian's POV

I was sitting in my office when my PI Barney entered. 

"What did you find?" I asked him. 

He opens a red file and start telling me "Annabeth Stanley, 19 years old born on 15th March, 1999 in California, her parents are Mr. Raymond Stanley and Mrs. Ursula Stanley who died in a house fire 5 years back, she lived with her aunt who aunt died 1 year back because of cardiac arrest. She had 4.0 GPA. She had a 4 year long relationship with Jack Parker who is her family friend and lived with him in L.A. She moved to New York 7 months ago after her breakup with him and has been single since then, right now she is in NYU doing her major in History."

My blood starts to boil as I imagine her with someone else and I instantly crave blood but I calm myself as I want more information.

"Reason for break up?" I ask 

"Mr. Parker cheated on Miss. Stanley" he replies

Barney passed me the folder with photos of her, her family and her fucker boyfriend.I see a photo of them together in the folder smiling at camera and I couldn't control my anger and burn that photo with my lighter and throw it on the floor.

"I want 24/7 surveillance of Miss. Stanley and her cameras in her entire apartment", without saying anything more Barney left.

I light my cigar and start drinking my whiskey.

I pick a photo of my beautiful Annabeth, smiling at the camera

"You are mine love, all mine... whether you want it not" I say.

Drinking my whiskey I go to the only place where I can calm my demons. Picking up the knife I start to cut the man in front of me into pieces and his screams making me laugh with satisfaction.

I will be your angel and your Satan.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

(1176 words)

Hey beautiful people!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!

Stay safe!

CIAO!