34. HE IS HERE!

I was fucking overwhelmed by all your support and love guys.. Ironically I am finding it hard to put it into words. But know that it means a lot and I love all my beautiful readers.

A BIG THANK U!

🌈

Annabeth's POV

When I slowly open my eyes the first thing, I feel is an immense headache. I am in a large bedroom.

Then everything that happened comes rushing back.

Bullets.

Blood.

Kidnapped.

Drugged.

I gasp and put my hand on my stomach. God, please let my baby be okay. I throw the sheets covering my body and thankfully I am not bleeding, meaning my baby is fine. I look around the room and see the date on the digital watch. I have been out for almost an entire day. Damon will kill me baby if he gets to know that I am pregnant by Tristian's child.

I get up and open the curtains revealing the dark sky. I try to open the windows but they are locked from the outside. I frantically try to open them but none of them budge. Then I hear footsteps approaching the room. My eyes land on the vase beside me and I pick it up after dropping all the flowers on the ground.

As soon as the door opens Damon walks in. his brows frown when he looks at the empty bed but when his eyes land on my shaking figure holding a vase he smirks.

"What are you doing piccolo fiore (little flower)?" he asks amusement clear in his voice. He takes steps towards me.

"N-no! STAY AWAY!" I scream at him. His steps falter a little before he takes large angry strides towards me.

When he reaches me I flung the vase at him but he grabs my wrist twisting it to a weird angle. I hear crunching sound making the vase as well as me fall on the ground. I scream loudly with the intensity of the pain and watch my hand twisted in a weird way. With the wrist still in his hand, he kneels down.

"Don't make me hurt you piccolo fiore...I am not as patient as your ex" he says speaking about Tristian.

I don't reply and continue crying as he picks me up in bridal style before putting me back on the bed. I hug my broken wrist and recline back into the headboard as much as possible.

"I must say. I rather like you like this" he says eyeing me up and down with lust. "Crying in my bed with broken bone...Maybe I'll break many more things as I fuck you tonight" this time he climbs on the bed kneeling right in front of me.

His words reminding me of Tristian. Damon is no less of a monster than Tristian. But I don't know why I want Tristian to come here and save me. Isn't this what I wanted for Damon to take me away from Tristian so that I can run away from him. NO! The plan was to escape Damon as well but now I know it is also impossible. I have just landed myself in another hell but this time I am sure if I don't escape it then my innocent child will lose its life.

Damon slowly puts his hand over my stomach and all my breath is caught in my throat. He leans into my ears before whispering.

"The first thing I will break is this child inside of you" my face has gone pasty white, all the color drained out of my body. I have forgotten the pain on my wrist and all my focus is on his venomous words.

"You thought that I would not find out?" he laughs putting in more pressure on my stomach. "The first thing I did when you came here was a full body check-up and imagine my surprise when I found that you were pregnant".