11. Hide&Seek

Annabeth's POV

I slowly open my eyes, for a second, I thought that this was all just a bad dream. But the pain shooting all over my body brings me back to reality. 

I am laying naked in the bed. I barely manage to sit up in the bed, I feel like dying of pain.

I would had never imagined something like this happening to me even in my wildest of dreams and that too by the hands of Tristian.

He raped me!

He fucking raped me!

I bury my head between my knees and start crying hard. I hear someone entering the room, I flinch thinking its Tristian. But its one the servants, I just stare at her through my wet eyes as she comes near me and takes out pills from her pocket. 

"Miss please take this medicine" she says. 

"What is this?" I ask. 

"These are morning after pills, master has asked us to give these." she replies. 

After taking them, she helps me getting off the bed and my entire body is sore and bruised, as soon as I sit in the bath tub the hot water makes me wince but then soothes my pain. The servant and she helps me bath, she does not even acknowledge the bruises on the body. 

After bath she wraps me in a bathrobe and says "Miss your cloths are in the closet". 

She turns around to leave and now that I have regained my strength I grab her hand "pl-please help me run from here...please you have seen what he has do-done to me, please I-I beg you", I break down crying while pleading her. 

She looks at me without any expression and says "your clothes are in closet Miss, please wear them" and she leaves closing the bathroom door.

There is no one here that will help you Beth you have to help yourself. I wipe away my tears and make my way to the closet, which is filled with clothes and lingerie. I manage to wear a T-shirt with shorts, something comfy that will help me run away.

I come out of the closet and see Kelly standing there instead of the maid, my blood start to boil seeing this bitch. I take deep breath trying to control myself from lunging towards and punching the shit out of her.   

"I am here to make sure that you don't run away... make yourself comfortable. I am going to bring you dinner." she says and leaves the room. 

I quickly open the door but there are 4 guards outside the door, there is no way I can outrun these men. Closing the door back I come inside the room again and then see a big window and make way towards it, I open the window and jump.

I fall on my knees and the pain whirls all over my body but I gather all my strength to run away from here. I start running as if my life is dependent upon it because it actually is.

 I start running as if my life is dependent upon it because it actually is