36. END

Annabeth's POV

⚜ 1 month later 

"Oh fuck!" Tristian grunts cumming inside me and his body slumps down beside me.

The only thing we have been doing for the past three days is fucking. Just fucking that's all. It's been a month since that day when Damon was killed by Tristian. Surprisingly Tristian did not touch me until my hand was perfectly fine. But that was all three days back, we only get up to eat, and that only lasts for twenty minutes before we are at it again.

"God, I missed this so much" he says bringing my body close to his.

I snuggle into his chest feeling the warmth of his body on mine. We just stay like this and I hear his heartbeat. My body jolts a little when his hand starts rubbing my slightly swollen stomach. Even now I don't trust him with my baby and I don't think I ever can.

"What do you think it will be?" Tristian's question catches me off guard.

He has never shown any kind of emotion towards our baby. The only thing he does is making sure I get my medicines on time and always be there when the doctor comes for my regular check-up. I will be a fool to think that he cares for the baby because I always hear him ask the doctor the same thing 'Is the child any threat to Annabeth?'. It is enough for me to know that if there is any complication in my pregnancy then he wouldn't think twice before killing my baby. So, I try to take care of myself as much as possible, at least for my baby.

"Anna?" Tristian's voice breaks my thoughts.

"Huh" I reply forgetting what he said.

"I asked what do you think this child is going to be? A girl or a boy?" he asks looking into the ceiling.

"I don't know," I say putting my hand over his on my stomach.

"I think it will be a boy" he says. For some time, it is completely silent. I don't know how to reply to him.

"Xander" he suddenly says.

"What?" I ask him looking up towards his beautiful face.

"His name will be Xander" he replies.

I am shocked, to say the least. For a moment I think it is a dream because Tristian can't possibly be showing affection to my baby...our baby. He decided to name our baby.

"Why this particular name?" I ask obviously making him look at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"It was my father's name" he says kissing my forehead.

I think this is the first time he has ever opened up to me. All that I know about his family is through Jacob.

"Were you close to your father?" I ask cautiously not knowing when he will become angry. He watches me closely before replying.

"Yes, he taught me everything that I know including how to kill someone" he replies with a smirk and slams his lips on mine.

I remain socked when I hear him tell me about his father. I know for a fact that Tristian's father dies when he was 10-years-old, so, does that mean that Tristian started killing at such a young age. All my questions are thrown out of the window when I feel Tristian giving leaving a trail of sloppy kisses while going down on me. He stops for a second and looks into my eyes.

"Yes" he says before diving in.

I know what he is saying. Yes, he became a monster at such a young age.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

⚜ 6 months later 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" as soon as the priest finishes Tristian grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.