3. THE MORNING AFTER

Tristian's POV

I wake up next morning already smiling because of last night. Maybe I would start my day by fucking her again or maybe fuck her for the rest of day.

I turn to see an empty bed and I search the entire room but she is not here, none of her stuff is here. She is gone. This is the first time that I was missing a girl after sleeping with her, hell it is the first time that I slept with a girl after fucking her. 

Suddenly an unfamiliar feeling was there in my heart taking over me and all I want to do is find her and just keep her with me forever.

Get a grip Tristian! It was just a one night stand nothing more. I saw a little blood on the sheets and I remember I was her first and images of her sprawled underneath me pops up in my mind and my dick becomes hard. I groan and take very cold shower and get dressed.

I was about to leave when I noticed her ripped underwear lying on the floor, I remember how madly we fucked last time, she made me cum 5 times, 5 TIMES! I felt so satisfied I don't think I have ever felt so...

Complete

Dude what is wrong with you, she was nothing but a good fuck, get over it.I don't know why but I picked up the torn underwear which smelled of her and put it in my pocket and drove back to the estate.

I make my way out of the penthouse and I see 10 of my guards waiting for me without saying anything I drive my car to my mansion followed by my guards. It takes me just 30 minutes to reach my estate surrounded by nothing but woods.

I instantly make my way into the office and all the servants bow down scared of me just the way i like it

I instantly make my way into the office and all the servants bow down scared of me just the way i like it. I might be just a businessman in the eyes of the world but I am also the fucking King of Mafia and I am called 'The devil' for a reason.

The rest of the day passed as usual, but Annabeth crossed my mind once or twice, oh who am I kidding she was all I could think about. The way I fucked her on the bed, against the wall, in shower and on the table. 

That women has put a spell on me and... 

I want her.

Annabeth's POV

After waking up I snuck out of his penthouse while he was still asleep, as much as I wanted nothing more than to just let him to ravish me , I just had to leave that place .

I came back to my apartment and took a morning after pill. I walk in the shower, and let the hot water soothe the soreness of my body. I close my eyes and my mind is flooded with last night's memories.

Our naked bodies wrapped around each other and those blue eyes

Our naked bodies wrapped around each other and those blue eyes. Geez! what is wrong with me, I lost my virginity in the worst way possible to a stranger and that too as a one night stand. But I don't regret it even for a single second, because what he made me feel last night, I don't think I have ever felt or I can ever feel.

The sparks that I felt with just his voice is something that I never felt and besides I saved my virginity for the man that I thought I loved, only to get my heart broken. But I don't feel bad even for a single second beside last night was probably the best of my life.

I quickly showered and got dressed and went for my classes, in hopes to forget about Tristian. I  had only 2 lectures today, history and English lit.

I didn't pay much attention in my classes; my mind could only think about Tristian and every time I told myself that it was just one-night stand but it felt like something more, at least to me.

After my classes were over, I went to the library to get some study done, I don't have to go to the coffee shop today for work. Jane walked in and she was cheerful "How r u beautiful?" she said happily "why r u so happy today?" I said smiling, "I had the most amazing time with Jamie" she flushed and continued "I am sorry for ditching you like that", "its ok" and thank god for that.

I came back to my apartment, I didn't tell Jane about losing my virginity last night, but she seemed kind of serious for that Jamie.

I hope she could find what I couldn't...Love.

Putting these thoughts away I opened my laptop and for some reason I decided to search about Tristian, I don't know his last name so I think it would take me a long time to find him.

As soon as hit 'search' the first thing that came up was his photo, Tristian Martinez.

Holy mother of...

He is The Tristian Martinez, the QUADRILLIONAIRE. He is 25 years old and self-made, he owns most of the hotels in USA and Europe along with many clubs and bars, so the club last night was his and he also known to be cold hearted, violent but one of the best businessmen there is. He is one of the richest people. He is also the most desired man according to Forbes.

I scroll down and see his photo in all his glory unconsciously biting my lower lip, he literally looks so much better than Greek gods.

Before I cross the line and start stalking this guy, I shut down my laptop. I take a shower and wear an oversized t shirt and my shorts.

I close my eyes and my last thought is of blue eyes...

Tristian Martinez... you sound like trouble...

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

(1092 words)

Hey beautiful people!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Stay safe!

CIAO!