priest

demon y/c

priest izuku

half angel izuku

izuku was a priest, and an angel well only half

izuku was a priest, and an angel well only half. his father was a human and his mother was an angel, now fallen sense she had 'sinned'. in honesty izuku found the rules stupid at times. he was one of the priests in charge of watching over the church at night. currently he was praying quietly when he heard the door open. he looked over his shoulder and got up, going to y/c. "hello, did you come to pray?" he asked curiously and gave him a soft smile. izuku's eyes widened at seeing y/c eyes turn back. he backed up and grabbed his cross, holding it out to y/c. y/c hisses and knocked it out of izuku's hands, grabbing his wrist and pulling him close. "i finally found you again my little angel~" he said and tilted izuku's head up. izuku gasped and shoved away from him. he casted a spell and chains came out of the ground, wrapping around y/c and holding him down. "your not allowed here, this is hallowed ground!" he yelled and backed away from him, he grabbed the holy water and was about to ut it on y/c when he was slammed back and into a wall. "hate to tell you this love, but that only works on the lower demons. well arent you going to say hi...izuku" he said and smirked. izuku squirmed and looked around. he gasped when y/c grabbed his neck and began to choke him, he carved an a small inverted cross on the back of his neck to mark izuku as his. izuku choked and clawed at his hands, trying to get away. izuku began to cry a little, his tears landing on y/c hands and burning him a little. y/c smirked and watched izuku as he began to pass out, just then the doors burst open and more priests came in. y/c growled and let go of izuku, dissapering into the shadows. izuku landed on the ground and passed out as the others came in and y/c left, the other priests carried him to the informary so he could rest and be treated of any sinful marks by r/c, a fellow angel.

y/c?..