rare

Omegaverse au
Omega izuku
Alpha y/c

(For a bit of context:
Omegas make up only 5% of the population
Alphas make up 20% of population
betas make up the other 75% )

Izuku was currently in his room and grumbled to himself. He had been kept in his room his entire life. Izuku had been home schooled, izuku hummed softly and frowned seeing someone around his age come out of a fancy looking car. He tilted his head curiously and hummed, leaning on his window a bit. "I wonder who that is" he muttered and smiled happily, he hadn't seen many other people before. Hw shrugged anx hopped off his bay window and heading over to his bed. He flopped down on his king size bed. He sighed and clised his eyes, izuku came from a huge family of alphas, meaning his family was filthy rich, meaning he had been given just about everything he wanted. Izuku hummed in thought and sighed, he wished he hadn't been spoiled so much, he wished his parents had actually let him out of the house, out of the walls. He sighed and rolled his eyes, grabbing on of the many adventure books he had and began to read. He smiled and began to imagine himself in the main characters place, getting lost in his imagination, getting lost in the book and didn't even notice the hours were passing. Izuku finally snapped out of it when his dad came into his room and got his attention. Izuku looked up at smiled at his dax. "Oh hey dad, sorry i got lost in my boks" he said anx set the new book to the side. "It's alright izuku, but hurry up and get ready, your meeting someone very important tonight and i want you to look extra good ok" he said and ruffled his hair. Izuku smiled and nodded, hoping off his bed and going to get changed. "Oh dad can i get some new books? I'm almost finished with my other ones, i would prefer fantasy, action and adventure books but i guess any would do" he said and saw his dad nod and then leave. Izuku began to get ready and put on one of his fancier dresses, izuku liked dresses, they made him feel pretty. He hummed softly wnd put on a bit of light make-up.  He hummed and then headed down to thw dining room, blushing when he saw y/c and sat down in his usual seat. 'He's an alpha, and he's really attractive. What is he doing here though? Oh god he's coming closer, his scent is so nice' he thought. Izuku felt himself blush more when y/c sat next to him and started talking. Izuku cleared his throat and gave off a bit of a happy scent. He smelled like...a library, full of old and new books. Izuku quickly stopped and looked away, embarrassed by his scent. "Hey, is something the matter? Did i make you sad?" Y/c asked, getting a bit worried. Izuku shook his head and looked at his dad. "Ahh, i see you two are gwtting to know eachother. Well thats very good, you two will be married one day, hopefully" he said and izuku's eyes widened. "I'm sorry what?!" He aksed and stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "Dad i told you I'm not ready for a mate yet. This iz ridiculous, is this what you ment by special guest?!" He asked and hisashi sighed. "Izuku i told you this wasn't up for debate now sit back down and calm down. Your anger isn't very welcoming" he saix and sat down at the head lf the table. "Well what abkut mom, surely she woul-" "izuku don't bring your mother into this! You know full well that your the age you should be considering getting a mate! You are the only child and there fore the sole heir of this family's name and fortune! I just..." he trailed off seeing izuku tear up a bit. "Izuku i-" "stop it! I know god damn it. I know! I just, i hate the idea of you thinking I'm to weak to take on the family name and buisness on my own. I can do it dad, I've been studying, I've been watching, I've been learning all about the company and family history. I can do it!" He yelled. "You've kept mw hidden my whole life, you've kept me locked up inside of the family estate my entire life, i don't understand why you treat me like skme fragile little gem!" "Izuku midoriya go to your room!" Hisashi yelled and watched izuku lwave. He sighed and sat down. "I'm sorry about that...he just...he doesn't like the idea of a mate much. And he doesn't understand the dangerous world, he's just lost in his books most of the time" he explained and rested hjs head in his hands. "I shouldn't have yelled, I'm a bad father." He muttered.

Y/c...?