two subs and a dom

Soo there are a few way this coukd be rped. I coukd play both subs and you be dom. i could play a sub and you play the other sub and the dom. You could play both subs ans i can play dom. you can play one sub and i be the other sub and dom. Just tell me which one. Also um...omegas with 😼s cause i really think thats hot and i found some good pics of it also imma just say denki cause thats whos in the pics, we can change it in the ro if you want)

omegas with 😼s cause i really think thats hot and i found some good pics of it also imma just say denki cause thats whos in the pics, we can change it in the ro if you want)

Izuku and denki were both omegas, they were in a poly relationship with there alpha

Izuku and denki were both omegas, they were in a poly relationship with there alpha. Currently there alpha was at work. Which left denki and izukj alone. They of course like good boys tried there best to resist but they wound up touching eachother anx moaning as they waited for their alpha to get home. Denki was fingering izuku's omega pussy and izuku was doing the same with denki. Theu were making out and praising eachother in lewd ways. They didn't even notice that there alpha had come home and walked into this. There alpha cleared his throat and they looked at him a bit shocked. They watched closely as there alpha slowly stripped and sat down."clean off your fingers then come over here and suck me off. Mqybe i won't punish you to harshly for being bad boys and touching eachother" he said qnd both of them began to suck on there fingers. Once clean then went to there alpha and began to make out on top of his cock. Both licking, sucking, and kissing it while they kissed eachother. There alpha groaned as he watched his two boys and began to play with there little pussies making both of them moan out his name.