pregnant

toxic y/c
Manipulative y/c
Abusive y/c
Cheater y/c (yes actually cheated, please dont do the 'they forced me' thing. Y/c actually, genuinely cheated they were sober in everyway)
Omegaverse

(I originally was gonna make a fluffy chapter but after being yelled at for not doing my work, rhen being yelled at for doing my work this is what we have)

Y/c always wanted a kid, espically with izuku. They were always so insistent on him having a kid, although izuku seemed so hesitant on the idea, he didn't like it. He never really wanted a family, or concidered having one. However izuku had a hard time getting pregnant, this made y/c quite mad and caused the alpha to get a bit violent towards izuku. It was mostly just degrading the omega and making him feel utterly useless and like he wasn't enough, but guilt tripping him into staying whenever he mention how he was treated. Izuku knew he couldn't leave, so he just tried to be a nice little house wife, quitinf his job, letting his alpha provide for him, everything that y/c wanted. He did everything that the alpha wanted. Izuku eventually managed to get pregnant, wnd when he went to go tell y/c, he heard it. He was cheating. Izuku teared up a bit and simply sat on the couch, waitong for it to end. He glanced up when the bedroom door opened and out came y/c, and his little lover. Izuku looked back down and was holding the positive test, giving it to y/c after his mistress had leftm izuku squeaked when he heard excited yelling and was pucked up, being spun around. "I- your happy with me?" He asked softly and looked down at him.