omega

Omega deku
Alpha y/c
Quirkless deku

(Y/c can have any kind of job you want just something that wouldn't exactly be legal)

Izuku was an omega, and in this society omegas are often held above the normal betas, they are seen as pure and innocent and loving beings. Izuku was an omega, but hw wasn't exactlt pure, yet he was still held as a treasure. Mostly because of his beauty, and...techniques when it came to sexual pleasure. Alphas are often considered low and brutes, mostly cause of their size and tendency to follow their instincts then logic. Y/c was an alpha and worked as a *insert illegal job here* honestly it made pretty good money so he was able to live in a somewhat good neighborhood. Y/c was at the store when he saw izuku, small, soft, curvy, beautiful izuku. Y/c got a feeling in his gut to have the omega, his instincts screamed at him to mate the omega. Izuku noticed y/c looking and turned away, a bit uninterested. He knew that look, he had seen it many times before. It was the look of someone trying to make him into some kind of a house wife and he was not interested. Izuku hummed as he continues to shop and reached up teying to grab his cereal, he grunted and puffed his little cubby cheeks.

Y/c....?

(Size kink, y/c is gonna be like 6 to 6'7 foot wile izuku is like 4'8 to 5 foot)