Izuku is gonna be 8 and y/c will be like thousands of years old)

Monster y/c
Kid deku
Hisashi is a shit father

T/w for mentions of a tiny bit of blood and child abuse))

Izuku had heard stories about how back when the world was new and how back before order, there was a wicked monster named y/c

Izuku had heard stories about how back when the world was new and how back before order, there was a wicked monster named y/c. Now the depictions of him varied from stories to stories but all of them ended the same way. With y/c being locked away in a magic glass done and hidden away. Izuku one day was walking home from school when he started hearing a strang3 noise. He tilted his head curiously and looked towards where the noise was coming from. The beach. He frowned and went down the steps, setting down his bag and taking off his socks and shoes. He began to go out and looked out in the water. He tilted his head curiously and waded out a bit deeper, picking up a little glass sphere and looking into it. He  saw an entire little planet and examined it. Izuku began to walk back to the shore and smiled softly. "Woah, so pretty" he whispered. Izuku began to head back home and was examining the little earth in the glass sphere. Izuku went to his room quickly and set the sphere on his bookshelf. Iziku then started to get changed. Meanwhile in the sphere y/c was simply stairing at izuku, anx tilting his head. "Huh, it's been a while sense I've seen a human. Why is he so small? He looks like just a whelp" he hummed and leaned forward. He realized izuku was changing and turned away, covering his eyes. Sure he was ruthless, monstrous, murderous, being of chaos, but he wasn't a creep, espically to a child. He still had morals, just grey ones. He felt himself being picked up again and hesitantly looked over, seeing izuku in pajamas and climbing onto his bed. Izuku was looking closely at the sphere and did so for hours, eventually spotting what looked like a tiny person. That person being y/c. Izuku laid back in bed and set the sphere down on his nightstand. He smiled softly seeing the small glow come from it and laid down. He began to curl up and nuzzled under the covers. He began to fall asleep. Y/c simply watched the human and went up to the little house he had. He stayed in there for a while until he hewrd banging and crying. He frowned and went to go look, and what he saw made his blood boil. Y/c saw the tiny whelp getting beat by someone who looked almost just like him. Meanwhile on izuku's side he was screaming and crying while his father was hitting him. Izuku yelped and cried out when he was grabbed by his hair and he started kicking his feet. He sobbed softly and watched the little dome shatter when it hit the floor. However in the middle of the room, smoke began to pile up and a figure appeared. It was y/c, and he was pissed.

Y/c....?