spoiled brat

Omega verset

(Ok so basically y/c works an underground business whrre they either turn bratty omegas into uhm...sex slaves or alphas/betas into omegas for anyone willing to pay high enough )(don't ask for logic))

Izuku whined soft as he was restrained0 down and began to get bratty, honestly y/c often did this for others but with this omega it was incredible. He could have been such a good omega, such a good little slut for an alpha if he wasn't a dumb little spoiled brat. Y/c growled and slapped izuku, who tried to bite his hand in return. Y/c snarled and grabbed his neck, beginning to choke him. Izuku gasped and kicked his feet, them being restrained as well. Izuku gagged and choked. Beginning to run out of air. Y/c smirked and began to set up yhe rest of the equipment. He had concentrated alpha pheromones, a fucking machine, cameraz and a shock collar. He placed a breathing mask over izuku's face and the omega began to inhale the pheromones from the tank it was attached to. Izuku gagged and tried to claw at the mask, but he couldn't reach it because of the chains holding down his arms and legs. Izuku cried a little and thrashed around, receiving a hard smack. Y/c set up the machine and put a small dildo on to start. Izuku gasped when he began being fucked by the machine and sobbed. His back arching and his thighs being forced to stay open. Izuku looked at y/c, almost begging the alpha to let him go.

Y/c?...