feisty omega

pervy y/c

prince y/c

fantasy au

omegaverse

izuk had been captured by some palace guards sense the king had said that any unclaimed or uncourted omega was to be presented to the prince as a possible mate

izuk had been captured by some palace guards sense the king had said that any unclaimed or uncourted omega was to be presented to the prince as a possible mate. izuku unluckly was an omega, he was caught trying to steal some suppresents sense his heat was coming up. izuku hated alpha's with a passion and was currently trying to get out if the ropes that held him and growled at one of the guards who tried to touch him. "get your hands off of me! i dont wanna be here, let me the hell go!" he demanded and yelped when he was kicked in the gut. "shut it omega, geez there's something wrong with you. i thought omega's were supposed to be submisive and cute" he scoffed and growled at izuku who was still trying to get away. the guard released his scent and izuku gave a soft whimper, he started to let out a distress scent and yelled in protest when he was picked up. izuku was brought to the throne room for the prince to look at and huffed. "i just wanted damn supressents, i dont want a damn alpha. espically not some perverted spoiled brat prince who's daddy taxes the hell out of people and make it impossible to live without a mate!" he said and stuck out his tongue at y/c and his father. he was clearly very gutsy and didnt care about the punishments for insulting the royal family. y/c smirked a little and walked over to izuku, he picked up his head and sniffed his scent, "i want this one" he said and untied izuku. who was a bit shocked about this, and blushing heavily, but quickly kicked y/c in the gut and made a ran for the door, dodging the guards who tried to grab him. "feisty, i like that" y/c said and looked at izuku run away. 

y/c?...