bitch came back

Ghost izuku
Dead deku

(Mentions of fake suicide (murder set up like suicide) blood, gore, murder)

Izuku was hanging around with y/c a lot. Although he was in the ge classes he had made quite a few friends in the hero course. Ans let's just say a certain someone didn't enjoy seeing izuku so close to y/c. Everyone thought izuku was quirkless, and harmless. So when izuku had 'killed himself' it almost seemed logical. In this world the most suicides were quirkless people. Although it did seem a bit sus, izuku always seemed so happy and perky. However izuku izuku came back the very nect day. Oh izuku came back the very next day. This went on for a while, izuku would be murdered then he would come back. It was driving r/c craxy and made Everyone wonder if izuku was really quirkless. Hald ghe school thought Izuku was some attention whore meanwhile the other half thought he had some kind of a immortality quirk. R/c was literally doing anything ans everything theu could think of to get rid of izuku. Drown him, beat him with a crowbar, dismember him, burn him alive, poison him. Everything. But no, izuku had to come bacm and hog all of y/c's attention. Sk the final time, seeing izuku being kissed by y/c was when tjey snapped. They filled izuku full of bullets right them and there, hitting every single vital organ. Izuku was pronounced dead on the spot, however it became quite clear he wasn't when the bullets popped out and he sat up like nothing happened. He just looked at r/c with a blank expression. "You can't kill someone who's already dead" was all he said and smirked a bit. Izuku got up and was already all healed. "I'm a ghost hun, that's my quirk, poltergeist."