Omega verse
Omega deku
Alpha y/c
Omega y/o/c
Infertile izuku
Pregnant y/o/c

Izuku stared at the test in his hands and smiled happily. It was real, she was actually Pregnant. He couldn't help but laugh and hugged the test. He got up and went to go tell y/c and y/o/c thr news. "Hey guys~ guess what" he said and went into the living room where they were. Y/c was showering y/o/c with attention and barley glanced at izuku. Izuku sighed and looked down, he knew this would happen. Ever sense y/o/c had gotten Pregnant everything in y/c's life became about them. "Uh...guys?" He asked softly and looked at the test. "I um...nevermind" he muttered noticing neither of them payed him any attention. Izuku took himself to the giest room and made himself a little nest, big enough for him and the baby. He stayed there most of the time, although it eventually happened, izuku had miscarried. Izuku was devastated, but what hurt the most qas when he haf told y/c about it the alpba just brushed him off and went back to making food for y/o/c. Izuku took himself to the hospital so they could get rid of the month old fetus. Izuku was just in his nest for days, not eating anything. This continued for months, izuku only getting any type of affection when he's in heat, he woild get pregnant, try to tell them, be ignored, then miscarry. It was just a constant cycle of depression for izuku. Although what hit him hardest was y/o/c's baby shower. Y/c acted like he only had one mate. This hurt izuku so much, he just staued in the guest room crying the whole time, sobbing and crying because he knee he wouldn't be loved by anymore. Os he left, he left a simple note on the counter saying be was done wjth the constent neglect, done with the miscarriages, done with y/o/c's pregnancy, done with the relationship. It was like there was nothing left of him in the house, like he never even existed. He went his mom's house, where she and his stepdad were trying to raise a little girl. Izuku just broke down as soon as he got a simple hug from his step dad. He told them everything, the neglect, both emotionally and physically, the miscarriages, the jealousy, even how he wasn't allowed to sleep in the same room as his mates because y/o/c claimed it was 'bad for their baby'. His heart was shattered. It was izuku and y/c who were together first, and yet az soon as that pregnancy happened y/o/c became the center of the world. Now izuku had no problem the first month or so, but once he got pregnant and had his first miscarriag it hit him he wasn't needed anymore. So here he was, playing with his little sister. Y/c reading the note and realizing just how much he had fucked up, and y/o/c? Y/o/c couldn't care less about izuku, to then the green haired omega qas just a stupid obstacle.

Y/c and y/o/c?...

(Holy crap thia chapter broke me, i cried so many times writing this)