good luck charm

Inspired by 1_Million_Volts

Izuku has been a lucky kid his entire life. He always won contests, raffles, and even poker when he started playing freadly matches with his friends, no one bet more then 20 buck. He even pulled it lucky with his genes. He had soft curves, wide hips, a cute cubby face and big innocent eyes, most people tended to describe him as the perfect mix of sexy and cute. So he decided to go to a casino and try his luck there. He brought about 500 will him and was winning almosy every time. By thr end of it he had about 1mill with him. He smiled as he looked at the money and cheered softly. This may hwve been the best decision he had made. However he wouldn't be going home today, he had caught the attention of y/c a mafia boss. Said boss was convinced izuku was cheating somehow. So he had him kidnapped and play a round of solo russion roulette sense he didn't believe someone could be so lucky. Izuku had no other choice but to play. He wound up winning and was then knocked out. He was never promised his freedom if he won. Y/c hsd a background check done on izuku and found out he had graduated top of his class, won every contest he had won in his life. He smirked a bit and had izuku put in a nicer room, but had him tied up. So when izuku woke up he was still wearing his outfir from before however he had a little collar on. He began crying and squirming around trying to get free. His makeup getting completely ruined.

 His makeup getting completely ruined

His outfit and collar