arranged marriage (heavy angst)

pro hero y/c

arranged marriage

house wife? izuku

quirkless izuku

izuku and y/c were in an arranged marriage. and it wasn't much but izuku did enjoy it, even if y/c didn't. the only time the male would play the 'loving husband' role was in public. the marriage was to make y/c look good in the public eye, to make him seem well adjusted. however that wasn't the case, y/c was a wreck. and izuku would often try to help. he would make his husbands favorite foods, he would put on the favorite movies/shows, he would go out of his way to do anything something that would make y/c happy or cheer him up or help him unwind from a say at work. y/c noticed this and thought it was just cause he was a gold digger. that he was just hoping to be one of those 'cute little spoiled house wives' from some kind of show. y/c was cold to izuku, he would snap at izuku, yelling at him to go away or to stop pretending and just leave. to y/c it was all fake, the 'affection' he got the way izuku smiled at him, hugging him, held his hand, even how they kissed in public. but to izuku it was all real, he gave everything he had to this broken mess of a relationship. everything he showed to y/c was real, it was everything he had in him. currently izuku was listening to y/c yell at him. y/c was going on about how izuku needed to stop pretending to love him, how he needed to grow up and lose his fantasies how he needed to stop expecting for y/c to love his pathetic, despreate, quirkless, gold digging, ass. izuku was trying to hold back tear and silently apologizing. y/c continued on with this for almost an hour, saying how useless izuku was, how y/c paid for all the bills, even going so far as to acuse izuku of cheating on him. that was when izuku had snapped, it was when he broke down all of his walls, everything he had been holding back, his pride, his anger, his sadness. he just lost it, he started yelling at y/c and telling him about every single thing he had done, he had given up for y/c. how he purposely stayed home to try and make y/c feel good about 'taking care of izuku', how he made sure to have dinner, breakfast, and lunch always ready always packed in containers in case he was in a rush and had to leave again, always with a cute note to try and boost y/c's day, how he had learned to cook and spent everyday mastering it and learning every single thing he could about y/c to try and comfort or help him. he told him about how he had cut off his friends, his family and put everything into trying to make something out of this arranged marriage. and how in return he just wanted affection, nothing material. he just wanted to feel and be loved, even if it was fake. how he grasped to that fake love y/c showed him public, how he wanted that while they were in private spaces. by the end of it izuku was just a mess. everything he had hidden with that soft smile and those kind words, the cute messages and notes. and that was when y/c started to remember, how when they first were pushed into this izuku didn't seem to be able to cook very well. how he seemed to almost always second guess himself, how he was talking with someone about something involving work. how as time passed izuku's cooking and cleaning had improved drastically. he had started ignoring calls or blocking numbers, deleting social media accounts, doing just about anything to make y/c his main focus. how he would gice him massages, how he would make appointments to see doctors, dentistes, theripests, just about anything to help y/c with whatever physical or mental problems he had. he didn't even notice izuku had left until he had heard the door slam shut and snapped out of his thoughts, he went to go see and saw izuku in his beat up truck speeding away. he then checked izuku's room and saw the ring on his dresser, along with some of izuku's things gone. izuku stayed away for almost a month and in that month y/c had time to notice the little things, as well as some big things. he noticed how the house had become messy, how he wouldn't wake up to the smell of food, how he wouldn't come home to see the small greenette cleaning or cooking, how he couldn't hear the soft singing coming from the shower at night, how his clothes weren't laid out for him, how his dirty ones just collected up. how he actually missed izuku, how different and almost dark and lonely both the house and his mind was without izuku there.

what does y/c do when he wakes up and sees a sleeping izuku laid next to him?