tododeku starters

fantasy au

fantasy au

herbalist deku

prince shoto

shoto had stopped by izuku's herbalist shop sense he had been feeling sick while coming back from a trip. he walked in and was about to call out when a boy in green came out holding a flower pot. "ochako you wont believe it, my hibiscus bloomed. i'm sorry to call you over like this but it's just ive never had one before and it's exciting. i mean look at this dichromic-your not ochako....oops sorry" he said and gave a nervous smile. he bright smile now being replaced with a nervous look and a small blush on his cheeks. todoroki just staired at izuku and blushed a bit at the smaller boy. "um...i-i've been feeling a bit sick. my house is still a ways away so i was wondering if you had anything to help" he said and scratched the back of his head. "oh yeah, is it motion sickness, food poisoning or maybe you just have a fever. but you should probably lay down while i get it ready. people have been coming in for a while cause they have been getting sick so i'm a bit short on already made cures" he explained and led shoto to a bed. 

fantasy au

fantasy au

hunter deku

prince shoto

izuku was an experienced hunter and would often let prince shoto taga along with him. he had found that the boy was much better with a bow then a sword and had hand made him a bow and some arrows. currently he was having to wipe the blood off of the prince's face sense he had gotten dirty while hunting. "do i finially have your respect?" the halfie asked the greenette. izuku almost laughed, "you were looking for it?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. truth be told he had been wanting to get the halfie's respect, shoto already had his sense he hadnt seen a prince so instant on being independant for a while now.

izuku had been captured by the villians and tortured, the villians decided to taunt the hero's with a passed out and bloody izuku

izuku had been captured by the villians and tortured, the villians decided to taunt the hero's with a passed out and bloody izuku. dabi smirked as he picked up izuku and looked at shoto, "come on you have to save him quickly, princess needs to be saved by prince...isnt that right? "prince"" he taunted and looked at shoto, sliding one hand into's izuku's shirt just to piss of the halfie. izuku was still unconsious but could feel the hot hand on his stomach. "sho..to" he muttered and leaned his head on dabi's chest. 

villain deku

villain deku

izuku was a villain, and a pretty famous one at that. he was actually the ua traitor, once he was found out he dropped his innocent and kind act and revealed his insane and devilish side. there was currently a fight going on and shoto had to fight izuku. izuku smirked and laughed insanly, "stay riiiight where you are-" he said and pointed the gun at shoto before pointing it at his head "-now my hero, you surely wouldn't want anybody to die on your watch would you?"  he taunted and emphasized 'die' and 'anybody'. he knew shoto had feelings for him, he knew that he had led the boy on just right to where if he asked shoto would do just about anything for him. he knew he had shoto wrapped around his finger. he knew he had a new puppet to play with.