trophy

Fantasy au
Magic au

Izuku was was a trophy, a spoil of war, a peace gift, whatever anyone wantsd to call him. Izuku came from a different kingdom then y/c, who in his opinion was a spoiled, no good, lustful, perverted, wrathful, warlord. This man lived off of war and hate and stealing from others. Izuku hated his life here, sure he was dafe but he wasn't even allowed in the garden. Although that didn't stop him from sneaking out his window and sitting in a nearby tree. Izuku was just stairing off towards the city, and the forest beyond it. He glanced down at someone walking by and held his breath as to not get caught and punished again. His back still hurt from the lashings he had gotten last time. Izuku sighed in relief seeing them gone and smiled softly. He went back to looking out and remembering his old life. He was in an arranged marriage which hadn't been going very bad. He sighed remembering how he hade been given to y/c by the king to keep his own skin. Izuku hated this, but he refused to give up his wedding ring, of course y/c had taken it from him by force. Izuku climbed out of the tree and back into his room, flinching when he saw the door was opening. He quickly sat down at the makeup station by his bedside and pretended like he was brushing his hair. He noticed y/c in the reflection of his mirror and looked down. He sighed and hoped he hadn't been caught, otherwise he would be moved to a room with no windows, and just be trapped in the dark.