mythology au

(Kinda based on the song above also cause i love mythology)

Mythology au
Persephone = izuku
Hades = y/c
Demeter = inko

Izuku was the god of spring, although the humans mostly called him kore

Izuku was the god of spring, although the humans mostly called him kore. He didn't mind the name, he found it adorable. Izuku was very fond of the humans. He was currently sitting in a small feild and humming as he made a little flower crown. He heard something behind him and frowned, turning around. He shrugged it off when he saw nothing and went back to his crown. Just then the ground had split open underneath him and izuku fell through. Izuku screamed in horror as he fell and closed his eyes tightly. He landed tight in y/c's arms and squeaked, shoving away from him, the flower crown izuku was making landing on y/c's head and immediately the flowers all wilted and died. Now here he was, skuck in a room in y/c's castle. He wasn't sure how long he had been gere but he knew it was to long, he could see and feel the grief of the mortals, the humans he was so fond of. He coukd tell that they were freezing, starving. Izuku was still relatively young in the world of the gods, only about 2000 years old. (20) he could tell his mom was looking for him, ans that she was the one causing the mortals their pain. He ignored y/c when he came jn and was leaning on a window, watching ghe souls of the dead in asphodel feilds and seeing them just wander. He shivered feeling y/c hug him from behind and quickly moved away.

Y/c....?