after care

lately izuku had been rather bratty in bed, so you decided to punish him. currently you had him laying on the bed face down and ass up. you were spanking him with your belt, every time he would miss a count or stutter you would start over. you knew izuku enjoyed the punishments and thats he was being a brat on purpose, however him being like that was kinda starting to annoy you. izuku cried softly as you continued to spank his now red ass and said the number softly. he gripped onto the pillow and burred his face in it. y/c gently grabbed some of his hair and pulled his head up. "don't hide in your pillow, you did this to yourself." y/c said and smacked his thighs. izuku cried out in pain and whimpered. "daddy stop, i'll be good i promise. i'm sorry" he said and closed his eyes. y/c kissed his ear and spanked him again. "awww, the bad boy is sorry. come on baby, if you really want me to stop you need to use the safe word." y/c said and let go. izuku whined but didn't use it, he was enjoying this but wouldn't admit it y/c would admit he enjoyed seeing izuku like this. so broken and submissive, the tears running down his face, his soft voice crying out as y/c hit his cute cherry red ass again. he enjoyed seeing the small bruises and marks form after a long night of punishment. y/c hummed and continued on with the punishment. once done he looked down at his trembling and cum covered boyfriend. he pet his head and began to whisper soft praises in his ear. "i-is it o-ove-er?" he asked and looked at y/c, tears running down his face. "yes baby it's over, daddy is done. shh, don't cry. daddy is gonna give you after care no ok?" he asked softly and izuku nodded, relaxing a bit. "daddy it hurts, my ass hurts daddy" he said and cried softly, wiping at his eyes.

y/c?.....