streets

you had found izuku on the streets, which wasnt good for someone as small and malnurished as he was. espically concidering that this city was run by gangs and mafia's, your territory was particurly dangerous, full of killers and drug dealer and all types of people who would take advantage of a 'cute and innocent' person like izuku seemed to be. so of course when y/c saw the cute little teen he decided to take him in. however you did have to give up your shirt so the greenette wasnt just in a torn up black top. "um...can we get something to eat?" he asked shyly after sitting next to you for a few minutes of you trying to get him to talk. he was very skinny and clearly needed something to eat so y/c stopped at a random resturnat and got him a burger and yourslf a drink. once back in the car you drank from the cup and watched as izuku ate his food, sitting inbetween your legs which were streched out across the seat. 'how did this kid survive for so long, was he...no to malnurished to have been some big shot's pet, is he in a gang? nope he would have at least had a crappy place to stay, so how the hell did this damn teen survive for so long in this hell hole?' y/c thought, and frowned. izuku noticed the change and froze midbite, immidently moving as far away from y/c as possible.