nomu deku

nomu deku?
Kidnapped izuku

nomu deku?Kidnapped izuku

After the stain attack izuku had been kidnapped, although this time stain had already been to out of it to save him, and the heros couldn't well more like were to afraid to do anything. So when the nomu got back and had izuku with him, the doctor began to process of turning izuku into a nomu. Although during katsuki's rescue, izuku qas found and brought back as well. However he had changed drastically. He was now in a catatonic like state and couldn't do anything without being told to or moved. All of this was from the cracking pressure of being given multiple quirks. He was always extremely tired, he had multiple scars, large eye bags, and his eyes looked dead. Currently he was with y/c, napping in his lap and curling up, holding onto him. Y/c loomed at iziku and frowned, reaching over and petting his head softly. "I'm so sorry this happened to you izuku. I'm so sorry" he whispered. Just then mr aizawa walked in, qnd looked at the movie the two of them were watching. He then looked at y/c. "Tomorrow you, me, and midoriya are going to get him a service dog. I think you alrwady know the reason." He said and looked at izuku. "Turn off rhe movie and get to bed, both of you" be said and then left.

Y/c?...