katsudeku scenerios

mythology au

mythology au

izuku was the god of spring and new life, katsuki was the god of death and the underworld. izuku was out picking flowers and katsuki saw him. he couldn't feel cupid's arrow hit him physically however he felt it emotionally, and immediately fell for the boy in front of him. he used his chariot, which he was already riding in, and picked up izuku. izuku startled screamed and struggled against the god holding him. "so pretty, you'll be my bride" katsuki said and grabbed izuku wrist, leaning in to kiss him. izuku's eyes widened and he tried to push katsuki away from him. see katsuki had pissed off ochako the goddess of love and so she had her son cupid make katsuki fall for the one completely opposite of him. izuku a sweet, kind, slightly shy, happy, ray of sunshine. katsuki however was like the place he ruled, dark and cold, grumpy, harsh, mean and closed off.

omegaverse au 

omegaverse au 

izuku wasnt mated to katsuki more like they just helped each other out during heat and rut. izuku was on the pill sense kat liked to do it raw and finish inside of him. he was sure the pill worked but when he got morning sickness, weird cravings, and very protective of his stomach he knew what was happening. he got a pregnancy test and took it, it came out positive and izuku went to see katsuki. he was shaking and looked down, holding out the test. "kacchan im sorry, i was sure that it...the pill i thought it would" he said shakely and teared up. 

vampire au

vampire au

izuku whimpered and crawled away from katsuki holding his bleeding neck. he started crying when two arms slammed into the wall and he was trapped. "come on deku, im still hungry" katsuki said and looked down at izuku. izuku looked over his shoulder at his childhood friend, seeing his blood on the corner of katsuki's mouth. "please no" he said weakly, "you already took to much, please no more" he begged and looked at him with pleading eyes

katsuki had got hit with a quirk that made him actually relive the worst day of his life, the day izuku died

katsuki had got hit with a quirk that made him actually relive the worst day of his life, the day izuku died. he had tried everything he could think of for izuku to live, but it didnt work. so now he had a different idea, when izuku was about to take his advise, katsuki pulled him down from the ledge and started choking him. "stop making me live like this damnit!" he screamed and started crying, izuku grabbed his wrist. "ka-kach-chan" izuku said and squeezed his eyes closed. after a few minutes he died and the day restarted again.  (basically its like happy death day, if izuku dies then it restarts, if he lives then itll be like his death never happened and it will be just like the actual show from there on)

izuku roleplay bookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara