beauty

Fantasy au
Prince deku
Barbarian y/c
Omegaverse

Trigger warning: brief mention of abuse and implied kidnapping

Prince izuku midoriya, often described at the main beauty of his kingdom, and more then not described as a beautiful emerald. Soft green hair, bright and big eyes, smooth porcelain skin, little freckles sprinkled all over. For many izuku was the ideal omega, and rumor has it that he was extremely fertile. However there was one down fall, izuku hated being a prince, and an omega, he hated being treated like some treasure. Y/c however had seen him so many times, mostly when the younger price would sneak off into the forest. Y/c loved watching him, the scent he gave off, a soft honey and lemon, and lavander smell. It could make anyone fall head over heels for him. Y/c wanted izuku so badly, yet everytime he tried to get in line to be a suitor he was denied, probably because he was from the Barbarian clan, often seen as brute, idiots who would abuse their mates. But that was a lie. So when y/c saw the pretty prince wandering alone he decided to do it. He just had to make the omega his. Izuku however didn't quite like this, he cried for a while after y/c took him. He refused to let y/c touch him, even if the alpha tried to shower him in gifts, he still screamed at him to take him home and that he hated him. Izuku was terrified, he hated it here, he wanted to go back home. Currently izuku was curled up under some of the scented furs y/c had given him. "How barbaric" he muttered and frowned, he had to admit the alpha did have a kinda nice scent. He burried his face in them and took a deep breath. Izuku was oddly...comfortable? He didn't even notice y/c come in, the alpha feelijg a slight sence of pride seeing the omega enjoying his scent. He moved a bit closer and sat next to him, he wanted to take him back home, possibly try to court him properly but if he brought izuku back then he would be killed on sight. "Omega, i brought you food." He said and izuku's head popped out, looking up at him.

Y/c?...